Chapter 12

Jesy's P.O.V

I'm still not over Jake. It's been two weeks since Jake and I broke up and I'm being sick a lot. I think it's just a bug. I hope it's just a bug. I'm kneeling at the loo when Pez walks in.
"Jesy, you seem to be being sick a lot." She says.
"No kidding!" I say sarcastically.
"You know what it could be." She says.

No.

I shake my head. "No Perrie! No!" I exclaim, and then I'm sick again. Perrie nods and bites her lip.
We can both sense what she means.
"I'll pick up some tests." She says, walking out the door. I hear the front door close. No way! I think. I can't be pregnant! I can't be! I already have a daughter and I can't look after a baby all on my own!

A few minutes later, I hear Perrie get back.
"Jesy!" She shouts.
"Pez!" I shout in relief. She hands me the box.

Two minutes later, I look at it with Perrie sitting next to me.
"Oh my God." I say.
"Jesy, you're pregnant." Perrie says.
"I'm gonna have another baby!" I whisper. "Perrie, I'm 24 and in nine months, I'll have two children!" I shout, looking at her. A tear falls down my cheek. Then another, and another.
"Jesy. Jesy! You're strong. You'll cope. And Leigh, Jade and I will help you." Perrie says.
"Perrie, Jake's gonna be a Dad." I shout. "To my child! I need to tell him. I have to tell Jade and Leigh. I have to tell Thalia. I have to tell my family. I have to tell our fans!"
"Shhhh. Jesy, first focus on telling Jake." Pez says. I nod. Pez picks up her phone and calls Jake to tell him to come over.

He gets here and I say,
"Jake, there's two things." I say.
"First, there's somethings I need to tell you." Jake says. I stand opposite him and nod.
"Jesy, you know, about Jess and me. We're not really together. I just asked her to pretend to date me so that you would want me back. I'm so sorry." Jake tells me. That makes it so much easier to say what I'm about to say. I smile.
"Well that makes it so much easier to say what I'm about to say." He nods, as if to say 'carry on'.

Jake's P.O.V

"Well, first, Jake, I miss you. I really miss you. I want you back, but if you don't want me back, I understand." Jesy says. I can't help but smile. I lean down and crash my lips onto hers. I've missed this. Jesy makes me feel so happy.I've really missed her. We pull apart but I keep my arms around her.
"What was the second thing?" I ask.
"Well Jake, I only found out earlier, but..." I suddenly feel fear and nerves. Jesy looks up at me, biting her lip. "Jake, I'm pregnant."