Chapter 25

Jesy's P.O.V

I don't know how long it's been since I fell into the coma. I don't know when's day and when's night. Jake has been here the entire time, holding my hand. He hasn't left the hospital, and the only times he's left the room have been to go to the loo. And whenever she can, Thalia's here too. She's here talking to me, holding my hand. I've tried to move so many times. I've tried to squeeze their hands when they're holding them, and I've tried to open my eyes a countless amount of times. I keep trying even though I know it's hopeless.

Right now, Thalia, Jake, Jade, Perrie, Leigh and Jess Glyne are here. Jess is talking to me.
"Jesy, please wake up. I need you too. Thalia and Jake need you to wake up. We all need you too." She says. She's a true friend. I need to wake up, but I can't. I try to squeeze Jess's hand, but it doesn't work. I try again...

Jess's P.O.V

"Jesy, please wake up. I need you too. Thalia and Jake need you too wake up. We all need you too." I say. It's true. Her family need her. Suddenly, I feel someone squeeze my hand.
"Jesy?" I exclaim. I look at her pale face. I see her eyes open. "Guys, Jesy's awake!" I scream.
"Jesy!" Jake exclaims as Jesy as its up.
"Ahh!" Jesy screams.
"What's wrong?" Leigh asks.
"My stomach!" Jesy looks down at her stomach. Her eyes widen. Even though she's been in a coma, her babies have been growing, so her stomachs been growing too. It's been 8 months since she became pregnant, and the first baby is due some time soon.
"Mum!" Thalia exclaims, running to her. Jake and Thalia are now both standing next to the bed. Without warning, a doctor walks in and tells Perrie, Jade, Thalia, Leigh and me to leave.
"Phone my family!" Jesy yells as we leave the room. Leigh gets out her mobile and phones Jesy's brothers, sister and Mum.