Chapter 21

Jesy's P.O.V

It's been two months since Thalia woke up from the coma. I'm now three months pregnant and my bump is slightly see-able. Thalia's at school and Jake's in the studio with the boys.

I'm really bored, so I pick up my laptop and open it. I go onto social media and look at what people have to say about me. There are things like:

Oh my God! Jesy Nelson is so fat!

Has anyone noticed that Jesy Nelson's got fatter over the last three months? She needs to watch her weight! Ha, fuck you Jesy Nelson.

Jesy Nelson is so fat and ugly! I can't imagine anyone would want her.

I feel sorry for Jake Roche, he has to marry Jesy Nelson!

I'm sick of being the fat one in Little Mix. I'm in a girl group with three beautiful, slim girls, and I'm just fat and ugly.

I stand up with tears falling down my cheeks. I walk to the kitchen and grab a kitchen knife. Then I walk into the bathroom and sit down with my back against the door. I put the knife to the inside of my wrist. In a fast movement, I push down hard on my wrist with the knife and cut it down my arm. I scream in pain. Suddenly, I hear someone running up the stairs. I quickly hide the knife.

"Jesy!" Jake knocks on the door. I don't say anything or let him in. "Jesy!" He says. He pushes the door open (he's much stronger than me) and sees me.
"Jesy, what are you doing?" I stay quiet. "Jesy," he puts his hand on my chin and moves my head so that I'm looking at him. "Jesy, what are you doing?" My eyes drift to my wrist. "Jesy, why?" He asks.
"Did you see my laptop?" I ask. He nods. A tear falls from my eye. I rest my head on his shoulder.
"Jesy, I love you, Thalia loves you, Jade, Perrie and Leigh love you, all your family loves you, your friends love you. Why do you listen to them?" He asks. I shrug my shoulders.
"You're amazing. They're just jealous. They're jealous that you're such a beautiful person and they have all the spare time to post hateful comments on social media." I have to admit, that does make me feel better. He helps me put a bandage on my wrist to cover up the cut.

Suddenly, the doorbell rings, making me jump. Jake goes and answers it. I hear Thalia's voice. I stand up, take a deep breath and all out to where Thalia and Jake are.
"Hi Mum!" Thalia exclaims when she sees me.
"Hey Thalia!" I say. I walk over and give her a hug. Earlier, Jake and I decided to do a live web cam thing to tell people that I'm three months pregnant. We decided to wait for Thalia since she's going to have a half-brother or half-sister. She's already been told though.
"Ready?" Jake asks. Thalia and I nod. We walk into the living room and sit on the sofa. Jake turns on the camera.
"Hi!" Jake says. "So, you're probably wondering why we're doing this. It's because we have something to tell you."
Thalia is sitting in between Jake and me.
"Well..." I say, smiling. Both Thalia and Jake are smiling too. "I'm pregnant!" I exclaim. I naturally move my hand to my stomach. Responses instantly come.

OMG! That's amazing!

How far along are you?

Is it a boy or a girl?

I love you so much Jesy and Jake! #Jakesy!

Why does Thalia have loads of cuts on her face?

Jesy, why do you have a bandage on your wrist? R U okay?

Jesy Nelson is such a fat slut!

Jake and Thalia read the comments as well as me.
"Well, we don't know if it's a boy or a girl." Jake says.
"Umm... I'm three months along. And... I have a bandage on my wrist because... because of..." I trail off.
"Jesy's hurt her wrist a bit." Jake finishes my sentence for me.
"And Thalia, do you want to tell them what happened to your face?" Jake asks.
"Do you want me to?" She asks us.
"If you want to. I don't mind. They already know about my Dad," I say.
"Well, Mum, Jake, Janice, (her Mum)" she points at me.
"...and me, all went to the prison where John (her Dad)" she points to me again "...is beacuse Mum wanted to tell her Dad that she was pregnant, and he started beating someone up. The person who he was beating up turned out to be my Dad. Anyway, so they got in a fight and I smashed through the glass. I went to pull them apart, but my Dad punched me away, not knowing that I was his daughter. He punched me into the glass and the glass cut my face. Then I was in a coma for..." She looks at me.
"Two weeks," I say. More comments come through.

Oh my Gosh! You two have such horrible Dads!

Why is Thalia's Dad in prison? Why is Jesy's Dad in prison?

Oh my Gosh! I feel so sorry for you girls! You've been through loads and you're only 11 and 24 years old!

Mushroom, I didn't know you were pregnant! JJ told me Mum said there's something important but I didn't know you were pregnant, or that you've found Thalia!

OMG, you are amazing!

Hey Mushroom! I'm gonna be an aunt! YOU FOUND THALIA! THANK GOD!

How are Perrie, Jade and Leigh-Anne?

Be careful Mushroom!

"Who's Mushroom?" Jake asks.
"Me!" I say. "That's what my siblings call me. Mushroom."
"Aww... that's cute!" Jake says. I laugh.
"Umm... Thalia's Dad's in prison for rape and my Dad's in prison for murder." I say.