Chapter 2

Jake's P.O.V

"Hey baby," I call when I hear Jesy get home. She doesn't say anything back. Jesy comes into the living room but ignores me. "Jesy!" I say. "JESY!" I wave my hand in front of her face. She still doesn't notice. She walks up the stairs staring at her phone.
"JESY!" I shout up the stairs.
"What?!" Jesy shouts, looking at me.
"What's the matter?" I ask her, looking into her eyes.
"Nothing..." She mumbles, walking off.
"Jesy!" I run up the stairs behind her.
"Leave me alone!!!" Jesy shouts at the top of her lungs.
"What happened to the Jesy I fell on love with?" I ask her. She looks at the ground. "The one who was always smiling about anything. The one who was always there for everyone, even when she didn't have to be. Remember when Jade's brother Karl was put in hospital because he was hit by a car? What did you do? You stayed at the hospital for five days with Jade. What happened, Jesy?"
"People change." Jesy whispers.

**Three days later**

Jesy and I have been fighting a lot, but I don't want it. I want my old Jesy. It's like she's a different person. She's always on her phone or computer and she's been going out late at night. She says she's going out with the girls, but when I call them they say she was only with them during the day for work. I'm getting a bit worried. Suddenly, I hear the front door open.
"Hey Jesy!" I call. She doesn't say anything. "Jesy!" Unsurprisingly, she's on her phone. "JESY!" I scream, while standing right in front of her.
"WHAT? WHAT JAKE?" Jesy yells.
"WHY HAVE YOU BEEN IGNORING ME SO MUCH? Jesy, I miss you!" I exclaim.
"I...I..." Jesy mumbles something deliberately so that I can't hear het.
"WHAT?" I shout. Jesy ignores me. "WHAT JESY?"
"There is something, but I can't tell you." Jesy whispers.
"Why not?" I ask.
"It's q person, but not even the girls know!" Jesy says.
"JESY, ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?" I only slightly raise my voice.
"NO!" Jesy seems quick not to hesitate. She mumbles something under her breath.
"Well if you can't tell me, you can't tell me." I say walking down the stairs slowly. "I think you need a break from being in a relationship." I say.
"Jake!" Jesy whispers.
"No, don't worry. We're over." I say, before walking out the front door. I hear Jesy slump down on the stairs and cry. I feel bad, but she needs to get her priorities straight.

A/N there's more coming soon! :-)