Chapter 6

Jesy's P.O.V

We've just got to Thalia' s house. Perrie convinced me to tell Leigh and Jade, and now we're gonna see if we can take Thalia out for the day. Really, I shouldn't have to ask permission because I'm her mother, but I feel like I should anyway, and I would need to collect her first. We walk up to the door and I ring on the bell. A tall blonde woman answers it.
"Yes?" She asks.
"Is Thalia in?" I ask.
"How do you know my daughter?" The woman asks. This makes me a bit emotional and I look at the floor to stop myself from crying.
"Excuse me, but Thalia's not your daughter." Leigh says.
"Yes she is!" The woman says.

Come on Jesy, I say to myself, Thalia's your daughter and you have the right to take her out for a day. Man up and stand up to yourself!

"Sorry, but no she's not. Thalia's my daughter, so please can I see her?" I exclaim. Suddenly, I hear someone walk through an door. I see, over the woman's shoulder, Thalia.
"Mum!" She shouts.
"Thalia! I missed you!" I exclaim. She runs at me and I give her a huge hug.
"I missed you too, Mum!" She laughs. "Hi Perrie!" She says over my shoulder. "And it's Leigh-Anne and Jade, right?" She points to Leigh and Jade. They both nod and smile.
"Oh my God, you two look so alike!" Jade exclaims. "You have the same eyes and hair!" This makes Thalia and me smile. Suddenly, we hear the snap of a camera. I look to where it came from and see paparazzi.
"Oh God!" I say. We rush to the car and I hold Thalia's hand as we do. I hope the paps didn't hear any of that, especially when Thalia called me Mum!

We had an amazing day and we each got some lovely things. Unfortunately, I had to take Thalia back to her house, but I'll probably be back tomorrow unless we have loads of interviews and stuff. But overall, we all had an amazing day and I loved spending it with my four of my favourite people in the world. (Jake being the fifth one. Even though we broke up, I still love him.)