Chapter 32

Jake's P.O.V

"Jesy!" I shout when I get home. "Jesy!" Perrie, Jade, Leigh, Thalia and I have been out with the kids to the shops. We put the kids in their beds, the girls sing them to sleep while I go to find Jesy. Eventually, I find her lying on the bed, asleep. The first thing that I notice is that she has a bandage on her wrist. The second thing that I notice is that it looks as if she's been crying.
"Jesy," I shake had awake. She opens her eyes and sees me. "What happened?" I ask, looking at her arm. She hesitantly takes off the bandage to reveal a blood red scar.
"Why?" I ask. She shakes her head and rests her head on my chest. I put my arm around her as she cries.
"Jesy you're beautiful and you have six beautiful children. Why would you do that?" I ask.
"Doesn't matter," Jesy says.
"Yes you do," I whisper, kissing her. I wipe away her tears and we walk through to the lounge to find Perrie, Jade, Leigh and Thalia. They look up at us and we smile, pretending it's okay.
"Jesy, you okay babe?" Perrie asks. Jesy nods and half smiles. Suddenly, we hear one of the kids crying. Jesy and I run through to where they're asleep as quick as possible and Jesy and I notice that it's Ariana that's crying.
"Come here, baby!" Jesy says, reaching out to Ariana. She picks her up and Ariana immediately stops crying. Jesy sits down on the floor with Ariana on her lap. I sit down next to her and she rests her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her.
"I love you," I whisper to Jesy.
"I love you too," Jesy whispers back.

After a bit, Jade walks in.
"Jesy, I just remembered, we have an interview later." She says. Jesy looks startled.
"What?! Okay, I have to get ready!" She passes Ariana to me and walks out the room with Jade. I look down at Ariana.
"Your Mummy is an amazing person, Ariana," I whisper, kissing Ariana' s head. I put her back in her cot next to Azera and leave the room. I see Jesy out there talking to Jade, Perrie and Leigh. Thalia is in the corner texting someone on her phone.
"Right, well, I think it's time to go," Leigh says.
"Alright, I'll take Ariana, Azera and Tulisa with me. Thalia, can you come in case they get agitated please? Then you can have some time with Tom and William." Jesy says.I nod and we all walk into the kids room. (They all share a bedroom.) Jesy picks up Azera, Leigh picks up Tulisa and Thalia picks up Ariana. They all say goodbye and leave for the interview.

Jesy's P.O.V

We arrive at the interview and are lead to where the interview will take place. Thalia is told to stand off the camera with our management and Ariana, Azera and Tulisa, but just as we're about to start filming and interviewing, Tulisa starts to cry, that makes Azera and Ariana cry too. I hold out my arms for one of them and Thalia passes me Tulisa. Perrie takes Azera and Jade takes Ariana, then soon enough, they stop crying and fall asleep. The interview starts.

"Hello, and today I'm joined with the amazing... Little Mix!" The interviewer, Greg, exclaims. There is a bit of quiet cheering so as not to wake Ariana, Azera or Tulisa. "So, I can't help but notice this. Jesy, I'm gonna say one word and you will know what I mean. Ready, Family. What's happening here?" Greg gestures to Tulisa, who's in my arms.
"Yes!" I laugh. "This is my daughter!"
"Wow! And how many children do you have?" Greg asks.
"I have six."
"Where are the other three?"
"Well, my two sons are with their dad, Jake and my other daughter is over there," I point to Thalia and she waves.
"Oh!" Greg seems taken aback. "How old is she?"
"She's eleven. I was fourteen when I had her," I say, knowing what he would ask a next.
"That's young!"
"I know, I was... raped," I whisper the last word. Greg gasps.
"So, what are your children called?" Greg asks.
"Well, my girls are called Thalia, Ariana, Azera and Tulisa, and my boys are called Tom and William. Their full name's are Thalia Janis Nelson, Ariana Jade Perrie Leigh-Anne Roche, Azera Coleen Roche, Tom Shane Roche, William John Roche and Tulisa Olivia Roche." I say.
"How do you remember all that?" Greg exclaims. "Can you remember that?" He asks the others.
"Yeah, not that hard," Perrie breases.

We finish the interview and go home. When we get home, I see Jake asleep on our bed with Tom and William next to him. His arms are around them and Tom is asleep but William is lying on the bed with his tiny little feet in his mouth. I quickly pull out m phone and take a quick photo of them. It's so cute!