Chapter 39

Jesy's P.O.V

It's been one week since I saw Jake in the hotel and luckily, he didn't see me. Today we're going back to England for one day to do and interview on Loose Women. This isn't so good because Jake's Mum is on Loose Women. She already knows about me and Jake since Jake told her. We arrive at Loose Women and Coleen comes into my dressing room where me and my kids are.
"Hello Jesy," she says.
"Hi," I say. Coleen walks to the sofa, sits down and picks Azera up, jumping her on her lap.
"So how are you?" She asks.
"I'm... Okay, I guess." I half-smile. She looks at me. "Fine, I'm not okay."
"What's bothering you?" Coleen asks.
"I don't know... everything, I guess. It's just... I'm twenty-five and I have six children!" I sigh. A tear slips down my cheek. "I mean, don't get me wrong, I love children, but, I don't know, it's just a bit stressful."
"Well I don't know what to say, but I just came in to ask, during the interview, are we going to pretend that you and Jake are okay, or tell them?" Coleen asks,along our conversation slightly awkward.
"Well, there's no point pretending," I say.
"Okay, so only if we're asked." Coleen says. I nod and were called up for the interview.

Jake's P.O.V

I heard that Jesy and the girls are going back to England for, like, one day for some interview on Loose Women. (Which my Mum is on). So I decided just to stay in America then go back home to England.

Instituting watching videos of Jesy on YouTube and my phone, when my phone rings. I pick it up.

"Hello?" I ask.
"Hi, is this Jake Roche?" A woman asks. I immediately know it's the woman that I had sex with when me and Jesy broke up a few days ago.
"Yeah..." I say.
"Can I meet you in the park?" She asks.
"Uhh... sure. See you there in five minutes." I hang up and put down my phone before going to the park to see her.

I notice her sitting on a bench looking slightly worried. She's biting her lip. I walk up to her.
"I'm gonna tell you something then walk off. Do not follow me." She says. I nod. "I'm pregnant." She says before walking away...