He gets dumped. Zayn

"Zayn?" I ask when I answer my phone. It was late and Zayn was calling. "Zayn? Are you there?" 

"Y/N can I come over?" he asked. He had been crying and I wanted him here so I could comfort him.

"Yes."

When he came over he dropped to the couch, "She dumped me."

I rushed over, "I'm sorry, did she say why?"

He leaned against my shoulder, "Yeah. But." he stopped "I don't want to talk about it."

"Okay. I'm sorry." I'll push him more when he gets over her. "Do you need anything?"

"Yeah. Something to sleep in and clothes for tomorrow."

 Well now there is a problem. None of my clothes fit him, "Why didn't you take them with you?"

He kinda looked a little nervous, "We were fight when she broke up with me. She said she knew where i would go and I sure to have clothes there."

She thought he was cheating? "Where did she think you would go?"

He looked a little nervous, "Here."

She thought he was cheating her, with me? "Well obviously you don't. She always comes back for you right?"

He just shook his head, "True and I don't want her to come back. She does not trust me alone with my friends. What kind of relationship is that?"

He had a point, "Well come on." I said grabbing my keys.

"Where are we going?" he asked following me anyway.

"Back to her place. You need your stuff. Lets face it, you're to big for my clothes."

He laughed, "Really I thought I would look quite sexy in them.As we were pulling up we both got quiet. But I broke the silence, "Well it's now or never."

"Well when you put it that way lets leave. I can buy new clothes." he said getting back in the car.

"Zayn." I sighed.

He looked over at me and got out and made his up to his old place. He knocked and she opened up looking annoyed, "What do you want?"

He rolled his eyes, "My stuff. You were wrong I don't have anything at Y/N's place."

"Whatever make it quick." she said letting him in while I waited outside.

"Thanks." Zayn grumbled.

I was never one to eavesdrop but I couldn't help it. They were just so loud. "ZAYN! WHY DID YOU BRING HER?" was the first thing I heard.

Zayn was quieter but still loud, "Because she is my friend and there for me when I need help. Where you ever there for me?"

"I WOULD HAVE BEEN! BUT YOU NEVER HERE YOU WERE WITH HER!"

"THAT'S BECAUSE WHEN I'M WITH YOU ARE ALWAYS ME ME ME AND SHE CARES ABOUT SOMETHING OTHER THEN HERSELF!"

"GREAT FOR HER! SHE CAN HAVE YOU!" I can have him. I could not understand why that made me feel as if I were flying.

"GREAT!" When Zayn came out he had a few sets of clothes but not much. "We kinda started to fight again so I thought it was best to leave."

"Yeah I heard. " I said following him back down when he came to a sudden stop.

"Everything?" He asked.

"Yeah, so?" I said still standing there.

"No reason just curious." he said continuing down.

I laughed, "Really by the way you're mine."

He turned red, "You heard that?"

"No I just thought I would say that for no point." I said sarcastically. Then I got serous, "really you're mine and I'll be yours."

He turned around and smiled, "Deal."