based off a movie. Niall (for Michela part 2)

A/N~ NOOO!! Niall is 20. He cannot grow up, I wish he was still the 16 year old that auntioned for x-factor. A boy with only a dream, crooked teeth, but still perfect in every way imaginable. Yes he still is but I still miss him.

Niall climbed onto the table, "I LIKE MICHELA! AND ZAYN SAYS YOU ALL SMELL LIKE POOP!" with that he got off the table and ran down the halls with Zayn following right behind him. He might have been immature but I liked him and I would have followed them but everyone in the lunchroom was watching me.

The rest of lunch pasted rather quiet. No one spoke except for a few whispers that echoed that they might as well have spoken aloud. I still stayed in my seat, Niall and Zayn did not come back. By the time the bell rang I wanted to runaway.

I went from lunch straight to the library where I planned on spending my free period. Niall was already there. But I was almost sure that he was meant to be in math. "Michela, hey I am sorry about lunch." he said walking to meet me half-way to the table.

"No it's fine." I said sitting down, "I thought that you had another class to be in." I asked as he sat down next to me.

"Yeah I do math but Zayn would be on me so I decided to skip and hang out with you instead. You're not mad are you?" he asked checking my face for a hint of being pissed.

"No I'm not mad. I mean me and everyone else in the school knew that you had a crush on me." 

"Oh" he said looking down at his feet like he thought that they were more interesting then me.

I watched him stare at the ground before I thought that there was something bothering him, "What's wrong?" I asked giving in to my curiosity.

He shook his head and came back to reality, "Just thinking nothing to worry your pretty little head about."

Niall's POV~    

"Yeah I do math but Zayn would be on me so I decided to skip and hang out with you instead."   I told her before I thought that she might have been mad "You're not mad are you?" I asked checking to see if she mad. 

"No I'm not mad. I mean me and everyone else in the school knew that you had a crush on me." OH SHIT.

"Oh" I said looking down at my feet like he thinking.

I stared at the ground before I before I heard Michela talking to me, "What's wrong?" 

I came back to reality , "Just thinking nothing to worry your pretty little head about."

Why did I say that? If she knew I liked her she would have came up to me. But she let me keep think that she did not know. I looked back down at me shoes again not being able to think clearly.

Michela did not bother with questions this time. We sat there in silence as the hour dragged on I let the curiosity get to me. "If you knew I liked you, why didn't you tell me?"

I watched her laugh before turning to me still laughing, "To see how long it would take you to ask me out."

So she was waiting for me? Why? "How long have you known?" 

"Almost a year." well that has been almost the whole time that I have liked her. She rolled her before turning back to her work.

A month later~      

So Michela has known that I liked her for atleast the past year but I still couldn't bring myself to ask her out.

I was tired of making her wait I just had to do it soon or she would give up on me. 

Michela's POV~     

Today has been a month since Niall asked how long I have known about his crush, but I have know about his crush for a year today. And I am still waiting for him to ask me out. But I would wait forever for him.

I walked to lunch alone today, no Niall or anyone coming to mess around.  I skipped the line no longer feeling hungry. I got to our table and sat there alone. Niall got to lunch late which for him was weird but he was without Liam and the guys which was also weird for him. He skipped the line just as I did and sat down next to me.

"Hey Michela, not hungry?" he asked.

"Not really." I said resting my head on the table.

He stared at me as I was crazy before he said anything else, "I don't believe you. But I don't think eating the school's food is a good idea so you wanna go get a pizza."

School's food might have been bad but I was not ditching school for better food, but just as I finshed that thought my stomach rumbled, so I was going, "Yeah sure."

He took my hand and we headed for his car, like a real gentleman he opened my door and closed it behind me. "So what do you in the mood for?" he asked as he started the car.

"Pizza." I said and we headed out. The ride was silent for most of the time before Niall said anything else.

He sat there awkwardly before he spoke, "So I was thinking maybe, this could count as a first date, if it goes well." 

First date. A real date, "If it goes well or not it is going to count as our first date." I said taking his hand.

"Great. So seeing as this is a date I'll pay your way." 

We drove around town before we realized lunch had to be quick or we were going to miss school, so we settled on Burger King.

As we pulled into the school lot I saw a teacher watching the back door, Mr Jameson. He walked over from the door and to the car, "So Mr Horan and Miss Carter ditched school I see."

"Yeah." I admitted preety easily.

He looked over at Niall, "So you finally took her out?'' Niall nodded his head in responds, "Wondering how much longer it would take you. Good for you, as a present for manning up I'll let you both back in and pretend that I was working with you so there is no trouble."

"Thank you." we both said before following him while holding hands.