Q&A

Hey Everyone!

I hope you enjoyed this book!

So, recently I have reached 304 followers..... so...

THANK YOU!!!!! I APPRECIATE THAT PEOPLE FOLLOWED ME!!! YOU ARE ALL EPICALLY, FANTASTICALLY, AMAZING!!

Ehm...Anyway, in return I will be answering any questions commented here (unless they are awkward or WAY to personal). I will re-answer them if people don't find a certain answer clear enough.

I will post answer to each question here. Why on Hidden you ask? It's very simple... Hidden is the first Fanfic I ever made, and seems to be well liked. Also, It's the first real book I published.... I have a problem starting a story and not finishing them....

Anyway... ASK AWAY!!!!

Thanks for reading! ^-^

*-*-*-*Questions will be posted here*-*-*-*

1. How did you come up with the idea about her family being like that? Asked by Wolve_Dreamer.

I was determining whether or not to write a FanFic, while having a Cinderella movie marathon with my bestie and being forced to watch shows on Style. Also having to listen to a 3-hour rant on society's view beauty and how women should look like.

2. How did you come up with Sakura herself? Were there any tip-offs the jump started her or did she just happen? Asked by ShadowBird12

Lets see...Well..I did come up with Sakura by myself. Well, there were some tip offs that help my create her. For instance Cherry Trees, they are elegant, beautiful, and my favorite type of tree. But, I wanted to incorporate new ideas, things that you don't normally see in OHSHC FanFics. So, after along process Sakura came to be, but I did change a few things about her as the story progressed. Like her attitude, fears, and history/background.