Chapter 1~"pilot"

Do you know what it's like to feel?
Have you ever heard of these rare conditions that little kids are born with, or developed? Maybe you are one of those kids, maybe your sibling is, aunt, uncle, anyone you know. I've heard a lot about these things, but I've also heard about mental illnesses, hasn't everyone? What if you were someone who didn't know what was wrong, but it wasn't normal. No one knows.

     I'm sure your father didn't do Science experiments on you when you were seven, eight, nine, ten...

                    Here's my story.
2017, January 16th. 3:28pm.
        "What would you like for dinner?" My mom says as she walks into the living room. He short brown hair just barley touches her shoulders.
"Whatever you and dad want" I look down at my phone.
"Hey I'm talking to you"
"Sorry" I put my phone down and stare at her. She sits down beside my on the white couch and fixes her skirt so it looks nice.
"Maybe we'll go out for dinner, how does that sound?" Her eyes turn green. What has dad done.
"Let's do it. Is dad at work?" I hope so.
"Of course, we will wait till he gets home and then we can go" I turn on the tv as my mom walks out of the room. I watch the food network and text my friend Chelsea.

                       5:43pm.
      "Come on hun we're leaving!" I get up and go into my closet to grab a black hoodie and head downstairs and put on my sneakers.
"Your wearing that?" My dad asks looking from my feet to my head.
"Yeah, it's what I wear everyday"
"I guess if you want to make a fool of yourself let's go" we get in our giant ass van and head to a place called "Caseys" we sit done at our table and look at our menus. I glance around the room and catch a guy staring at me, at least I think it was me.
"I'm just going to the washroom" I get up and when I walk away from the table I see the guy stand up and walk over. Just before I walk into the bathroom he grabs my wrist.
"Hey" he has a deep voice, and some Justin beiber hair going on.
"Who are you?" I really have to use the washroom please go away.
"Im Ron"
"Right, I'm Madeline"
"Nice to meet you" he gives me a weird look. I feel my face Turning hot. I walk into the bathroom and close the stall door. I roll up my sleeves and check for any red blotches. Good.

I walk back to the table and see that the waitress has showed up. My mom waves and gives me a signal to hurry up. I sit down and tell the waitress my order.
"Why did you take so long?" My father asks quietly.
"There's no reason I went to the washroom" I pull out my phone as my parents talk to each other.

                            12:03am.
     I wake up to see tubes everywhere. I lift my arms and see three needles in my right arm and one in my left. What's going on? I try to make out what my dad is doing. He pushes my head down and opens my mouth. I grab the syringe out of his and he starts to tie me down to the bed.
"What are you doing!" He's never gone this far before.
"Hold still" he says plainly. I start to ripe out the needles in my arms and the tube that's in my stomach.
"Hold still!" He says a bit louder. Before I know it I can't see anything, hear, or smell.