Amanpulo

Mainit. Isang salitang inakala ni Daniel na kapag nakababad sa sinag ng araw mo lang mararamdaman. Not until he saw his girlfriend playing in the water. It wouldve been okay to him if she's wearing something that even covers her fingers but it's the other way around. She was wearing a two piece swimsuit. Putangina naman bakit naman pula pa. He sighed again while trying to calm himself when he looked at her laughing girlfriend.

"Bali di ka pa mags-swim?" She asked him while she was walking closer and closer to him then put DJ's spare shirt on. Tangina ka Daniel magdasal ka na.

"Ah ano, di pa ako nakapaglagay kasi ng sun block bal." He answered while clenching his fist.

"Hmm," she answered now sitting beside him. Umayos ka Kathryn utang na loob baka maiba ang dahilan ng pag hmm mo.

"Ako nalang maglagay you like?" She added while trying to get the sun block on the chair beside DJ causing Kathryn to hit something that DJ has been covering the whole time. Ay Diyos ko po pahingi naman ng pagkalinga mo.

"Ah ano," He tried to say no but still ended up agreeing to what her girlfriend wants. Kunwari ka pang ayaw mo Daniel, ulol. "Sige ba."

"Okay take your shirt off na dali." Pwedeng ikaw rin? Daniel shrugged his thoughts away and obeyed Kathryn's command. She started rubbing the lotion onto DJ's back.

"Hmm.." DJ started moaning the moment Kathryn moved her fingers through her back. He heard her little giggles after she heard him moan. Punyeta Daniel umayos ka anghel yang kasama mo.

"Ayan you're done!" She said then planted a light kiss on DJ's ear. Di ko na kaya. That was his last string, he pulled Kathryn to his lap and kissed her deep, too deep that Adele couldnt even roll in it. Too deep that the sea would disappear if it only knew how deep he kissed her. Nakaisa din.

He let go of her lips and giggled at her girlfriend who was pouting. "Atake ng atake kasi." She said then rolled her eyes at him. He laughed at her and lifted her shirt, causing him to see everything he was trying to avoid since the time she put her bikini on. Ay puta very wrong. He almost face palmed himself but instead, he lifted her from his lap and tried to act normally. Hayup ka bewang palang yan nanginginig ka na.

"Dapat sayo pinagp-pajama pag ganito eh." Daniel told her while looking away which earned him a laugh from Kathryn. She put both of her hands on his neck, teasing him.

"Ganda nga eh! You dont like?" She said while grinning. Putangina kapag ba sinabi nilang lumalaki na ulo ko, counted itong ikalawa kong ulo?

"Gusto... gustong gusto. Yun ang problema, masyado kong gusto."

---

"@bernardokath: *picture of her and DJ looking at the sea* Amanpulo 💙 Thanks for this trip, my love!"

"@imdanielpadilla: *picture of Kathryn sleeping*  Jackpot ako. I love you :))"

---

Hello guys!!!!!!!!!!! Not proofread so sorry for the typos and all that. Tangina ka Mariel eto na. Labyu daw sabi ng intsik dito. And also hi Jeng, Den and te Berns!!!!!! 😜 Wahahahaha 😋 Love u all :))