QA

Laughter and baby talks– two of the hundred things that were very noticeable in the whole actuality of the interview. Kath and DJ, as usual, entered the room with a long masculine arm wrapped around an obviously transforming waist.

"Mahal, init," Kathryn said, not giving a fuck about the possible questions from the press upon hearing her say an endearment far different from Bali. Daniel only replied by blowing onto her forehead while obliviously making his own beat on her waist– tapping and gently pounding on it like a drum.

"Hi Kath and DJ," the interviewer jocosely greeted the couple as they positioned themselves in a way that they're both comfortable–his hand cozily placed on top of her thigh that has been exposed because of her slightly high slit.

"Hi ate," Kathryn greeted with her usual smile that captured everyone's hearts since Goin' Bulilit. "Di kayo naiinitan? Grabe!" The 20 year old actress feigned a cry which made everyone inside the room laugh, including the guy beside her who even sneakily pinched her thigh.

"Pwede na tayong mag-start?" the interviewer asked as she was eyeing Daniel Padilla who made sneaky sniffs on Kathryn's neck, underarms, ear...

The young actor took a deep breath on her neck and nodded at the interviewer before laughing at his exposed addiction. "Sorry nanggigil eh."

The interviewer laughed before turning to Kathryn who silently gave her the go signal with a smile.

"How are you guys? 5 years?" the interviewer asked as a starter, smiling as the couple exhanged knowing looks to each other.

"Masaya," DJ answered with his most used word when it comes to Kathryn. "Alam mo yung parang, wow ang bilis! Pero at the same time parang ang bagal din kasi sobrang nach-cherish ko yung bawat araw na kasama ko siya." The 21 year old actor laughed at his own answer before trying to clear it up for the interviewer. "Magulo pero kita mo si Kathryn naiintindihan 'yung sinasabi ko." He joked as he turned to his ladylove who'd been nodding the whole time. "Ayun. Ganun din yung pinagpapasalamat ko kasi sa loob ng limang taon, may taong sobrang naiintindihan ako." He continued.

"How about you, Bali?" DJ asked Kathryn, making the interviewer giggle at their genuine sweetness. Kathryn laughed before gripping DJ's arm for emphasis. "I'm very thankful," she said, her eyes glistening with amusement as she leaned against DJ's shoulder. "Sobrang thankful ako kasi aside from DJ, we also have our fans na super tagal na din na andyan. Di sila nagsasawa talaga.

"And ano, si DJ kasi he's not just my ka-loveteam. He's everything I need rolled into one." Kathryn finished her statement up by putting her tongue out at DJ who only laughed at her.

"So yun nga 5 years, ano yung sobrang weird na nalaman niyo about each other?" the interviewer dropped her second question, obviously amused by how bold their answers are.

"I have one!" Kathryn excitedly said, even clapping her hands. "Hindi niya ako masyadong tinatawag na Kath. He likes Kathryn more." the actress revealed with a cute smile on her lips which DJ seconded with a laugh. "Sobrang weird kasi he used to call me that noong 2012 ganun, tas recently ko lang napansin then tinanong ko siya." Kathryn giggled.

"Maganda kasi yung pangalan mo," DJ explained as he bumped his forehead with hers. "Kathryn, kathryn, kathryn. Diba ang ganda?" he even raised his eyebrow at the interviewer while keeping himself from laughing.

"Ikaw naman DJ?" the interviewer turned to Daniel.

"Ah ano," he bit his bottom lip while intently looking at Kathryn, as if thinking of a weird thing about her. "Ah ayun! Mahilig siyang maglililista ng mga pangalan. May balak yata siyang magpatayo ng naming center niya." Daniel laughed. Naming center pa ako alam ko namang para sa mga anak namin yon. He thought.