Chapter 13

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT!

The silence rung through the air as Cara stood with her eyebrows raised, smirk growing larger and larger by the minute.

What the hell do I say? If it's not bad enough she caught us making out I was moaning into her fucking mouth. Oh god.

"So....I was right, there is something going on" Cara says with a devious smirk. "What do you mean you were right Cara!" I said, exasperated as karlie eyes lock with mine, reflecting the same confusion. "Are you fucking with me? You too were all over each other all night and then "OH I HAVE TO GO TO THE BATHROOM" and then two bloody seconds later "OH ME TOO", very subtle guys" Cara says, laughing evilly at the discovery she has made. My cheeks burned at the mention of the bathroom, looking up at karlies cheeks which also were tainted pink tinges as a smirk overtakes her features. "And then if that's not enough, you too are eyefucking all night, I'm a bit suspicious and then Taylor starts fucking rubbing her leg up and down mine, only to be horrified when she realised it was MY LEG, and then you too both go beet red" Cara continues, laughing at my embarrassment, a smirk growing on karlies face. "Cara..." I started, looking at karlie, unsure of whether we should be honest with our friend, there wasn't much point lying. "We're together" karlie says, pulling me back on to her lap with a smile that fills my stomach full of butterflies. "Awwwww you guys, this is so cute, your so hot together, especially with that whole moaning into the mouth situation Tay, you seem to be doing something right karls" Cara says with a wink.
Oh my god kill me now.
"Caraaaaa!" We both groan at once. "Just please for now don't tell anyone,we're keeping it to ourselves for a little while" karlie says to Cara, in a more serious tone. "I promise I will not tell anyone, you can trust me, I just feel extremely satisfied that I got to witness this" Cara teases once more. We both can't help but laugh, sort of delirious that someone knew about us, it was such a strange feeling.
"Okay well I'll let you guys get back to working out all of that sexual tension" Cara says getting her bag and coming over to hug us goodbye. Holding both of our hands Cara smiles, "I'm so happy for you guys". Karlie squeezes my hand tightly and snuggles into my back. Walking out, Cara goes to close the door behind her, but not before popping her head through and saying "don't fuck too hard" with a mischievous wink.
"Oh my god" I said breaking into a giggle at our British friend, resting my head on karlies shoulder, alone once more. "Well that was sort of awkward, at least she didn't walk in a few minutes later, I don't know what would have been happening there" karlie says with a matching giggle, her voice lowering on the last sentence. "I guess things were getting pretty heated there..well not as much as in the bathroom" I said with a smirk, moving closer to karlie. I felt myself heating up once more, now that the adrenaline of Cara finding out has calmed down the need and desire that had overcome me all day returned. Karlies hand trailed up and down my back as we sat staring into each other's eyes. It was like there was a magnetic pull between us, I couldn't look away from her emerald eyes, putting me into a trance I couldn't break. My breathing became louder, becoming overcome with desire for the tall model once more. Before I could act on the identical look of desire glinting in her eyes her lips met mine in a passionate embrace. Lips moving together quickly, trying to get as much of each other as we could, realising we were finally alone at the same time. Moving my body to straddle karlie on the lounge her arms moved us to begin to drag along my back, her tongue entering my mouth earning a moan I couldn't control. Our bodies moved together, my hands tangled in her short hair, her hands moving to massage my behind. Karlies lips moved to my neck, pushing my hair out of the way to suck on the most sensitive part of my collarbone. My breathing stunted as my body wracked in shivers, karlies mouth travelling to place wet kisses on my shoulder. Almost hypnotically I began to grind my hips against her, her lips going slightly slack on my neck before returning with more teeth. My hips grinded deeper into her front, her hands slipping under my dress to cup my bare behind, only clad in a lace g-string. Moaning against her hair I moved faster against her, our breaths mingling together, kisses slowing on my neck. Taking control I pushed karlie down on the lounge, taking the opportunity to swoop down to kiss her neck as my hands moved to massage her breasts. Her hands moved further up my dress, an uncontrolled moan developing in my throat, I needed her. I moved my lips slowly down her neck, making my way down to the low dress line, sucking on the skin between her breasts as my hand massaged her. Moving up to kiss her lips once more I paused, resting my head against hers, breathing heavily. "Karlie...do you...do you want?..." I stammered, unable to think about anything but how much I wanted her. Looking into my eyes her eyes were dark, filled with lust and passion, leaning up she sucked on my bottom lip before pulling it with her teeth. "Fuck me Taylor" she huskily breathed. Oh my god I want her so much. Moving back to my position our bodies moved together much more eagerly now we knew what we both wanted. Pulling her to sit up slightly I slid down the zipper of her tiny dresss, pulling it down and off, to reveal a matching push up bra and g-string. Saliva pooled in my mouth as a warmth like no other spread to my core, she's so fucking hot.
As I moved to return my mouth to her chest she pulled at my dress, "Mmm mm missy that won't do, your wearing too many clothes" she said huskily, sending another wave of desire into me. Eyes remained locked, breathing heavy as she pulled my dress over my head, revealing my own bra and G-string. Karlies eyes darkened, moving her hands lower once more to grab my butt as I moved to her chest, placing wet kisses around her breasts, my hips grinding against her once more. I can't take this anymore I need her. Pulling karlie up slightly I unclipped her bra, flinging it to the side and moving my mouth to suck on her breasts, causing a large moan to escape her. My hand moved massaging one breast as my tongue swirled around the other, feeling it harden under my mouth. Karlies hands moved to my own bra strap, pulling it off, it was also flung to the side. Sitting up karlie connected her mouth to my breasts, moans escaping at a faster rate, I felt no control over my mouth, it felt too good. Her teeth grazed my nipples as a particularly loud moan escaped me. Pushing karlie down once more I moved my mouth back to her breasts, kissing below them and moving lower and lower, kissing her stomach as goosebumps appeared on her perfect skin. Moving completely past her centre I kissed her thighs, moving my way up her leg, dragging my tongue across her inner thigh, Karlies breathing was rapid, her mouth open, eyes attempting to look down at me. Moving my fingers to place around her panties, I pulled them down agonisingly slowly, Karlies breathing increasing, a needy moan coming from her. When her underwear was completely off, looking down my whole body filled with desire, feeling myself become hot, needing to feel her. swooping down I breathed along her inner thigh, placing small kisses along until I reached her centre, blowing on it slightly, hearing Karlies moans grow louder as I teased her with a smirk. "Taylor" karlie moaned in a throaty voice, sending waves of need down my body. Closing my mouth over Karlies centre I shoved my entire mouth over her, hearing her moans grow louder and more high pitched, her hands pulling my hair. My tongue moved around her clit, pulling it slightly with her teeth as she began to wiggle around, chest heaving. Sucking softly on her I moved my fingers up to fondle her as I stared up her stomach, watching her eyes screw up, mouth open. Placing my fingers at her entrance I moaned into her, "your so fucking wet" I groaned. Flicking my tongue over her I pushed a finger in, hearing a louder moan, her body shuddering, legs shaking as I added another. Moving my fingers in and out along with my tongue it wasn't long before Karlies back arched, my name being screamed out of her mouth, her body moving, bucking uncontrolled. "Taylor..FUCK" she screamed out, reaching her climax as my tongue continued, tasting her. Sitting up karlie pulled me down, laying on top of me as our lips met, tongues moving together, our heartbeats hammering together, skin to skin. Moving to my chest Karlies eyes looked up to mine, dark, flushed cheeks, slightly sweaty and still panting from her finish she hungrily kissed my chest. My legs began to shake as her mouth moved lower, feeling anticipation pump through my blood. My breathing grew faster, moans louder from my mouth, unable to be controlled. Karlies long fingers pulled my g-string down, immediately Burrying her face into me as my body boiled over, a loud moan screaming from my mouth. I couldn't even think, my brain was too clouded with pleasure, gripping her hair I pressed her into me. My body squirmed, unable to stay still with a loud groan as her fingers entered me. Minutes later Karlies tongue had worked my body into a frenzy of a level I didn't know existed, I didn't even know who I was anymore. My back arched as her teeth grazed me, screaming her name as I came to a finish. Climbing back on top of me Karlies body pressed against mine, our breathing heaving together, lips finding each other one more. Karlies leg twisted with mine, placing her body in between my legs as we began to rock together. Moving against each other we moaned into each other's mouths, eyes meeting intensely as our bodies uncontrollably spasmed together. Her lips grew slack against mine as we rested our foreheads against each other, moving faster, grinding against one another. Our moans grew louder together, backs arching her lips screamed my name as my body shook, finishing together once more. Karlie pulled me back, laying on her chest as she pulled me close to her, kissing my head as we came down from our highs together, breathing still rapid against each other. Minutes later when our bearings began to reconnect, I leaned up to bring our eyes together, lips softly touching in an intimate moment. Leaning out forheads against each other we smiled together, a smile of pure bliss, happy to be in each other's arms like this. Our kisses slowed as I curled into her body, tucked beneath her chin my eyes flickered with fatigue. Karlies lips moved against my hair as sleep overcame me. Trying to recall a single moment where I felt as happy and safe as I did in Karlie Kloss's arms.

A/N: sorry for the late update don't hate me!!!!! Okay well there we go, I thought I would put you all out of waiting misery. Happy smutting everyone. Enjoy 😉