#1: He Accidentally Hurts You

Harry:

You and your boyfriend were play fighting. You lightly punched his chest and he laughed, pushing you a bit too hard. As you fell, you caught yourself with the help of your arms... but it did hurt a ton more than you would actually imagine. "Ow!" You cried, tears falling quickly. Your boyfriend immediately helped you up and peppered your face with loving kisses.

"I'm sorry, babe. I promise I didn't mean it, I can leave if you want since I hurt you even though I promised that I-" but you cut him off his rambling with a soft kiss. "It's alright, cupcake. I know you didn't mean it." You laugh, craddling your injured arm.

For the rest of the day, the two of you spent your time cuddling and watching movies. Harry was actually more careful after that incident!

Liam:

You and Liam were at home, both of you were swimming. You started this game where you play tag, and of course, Liam was ready to play with you. "You're it, Li!" You shout, laughing as you swim to the other side of the pool as Liam quickly catches up to you.

As he was about to touch you, you spinned to the side, causing him to miss. "Hey!" He pouts, trying to touch your arm. You shake your head with a smile and poked your tongue out, paddling as fast as you can. As you were near the corner, Liam accidentally pushed you while trying to simply tap you.

You hit your head onto the edge of the pool, causing you to wince in pain. Liam noticed this of course and rushed to you, guilt flowing in his eyes. "I'm so, so, so, so very sorry! I never meant that baby." He apologizes, pulling you for a hug. You smile at Liam's behavior and giggle.

"It's okay, Li. It doesn't hurt as much." You try to reassure Liam who was looking disappointed in himself. You sigh and touch his arm softly. "Li, it's not your fault. It was an accident." You try to pound some sense into his brain.

"Alright, baby. But I'm still sorry!" He says, poking his tongue out. You laugh and leave the pool as he follows. All's good, no harm done.

Niall:

You and your Irishman were having fun while playing golf. Yes, you knew how to play since Nialler taught you. "My turn!" You shout excitedly, bouncing on your toes. Niall chuckles at you and nods, backing up a bit.

Niall always thought that it was cute how you would unconciously poke your tongue out while aiming for the hole. "And... It goes in!" You shout, pinching Niall's cheek. He pecks your forehead and tells you to watch.

"You aim..." He starts, closing one eye to have better focus, "and you swi-" but he was interrupted by your scream. He hit the ball weakly before turning around. "What happened, princess?" He asks, examining your stomach.

"Someone swang too hard!" You frowned, clutching your stomach while bending over. "I am absolutely sorry! I'll be more careful!" Niall says, rubbing your stomach. You giggle at his panic and ruffle his hair playfully.

"It's okay, Ni. It's also my fault for not backing up a bit." You smile, deciding to rest for a bit. Niall forces you to go home and rest, saying that you shouldn't strain yourself any longer.

Louis:

Louis thought that this would be a great day for soccer, and so that's what you did. You were on the field, kicking the ball to Louis. "Come on, love!" He shouts in his perfect accent, waving his arms around.

You roll your eyes, kicking the ball as hard as you can. "There you go!" He shouts proudly, a grin settling on his face but was quickly washed away when he kicked the ball too hard.

You somehow managed to dodge the ball, giving a sigh of relief when you did. "Watch it, Lou!" You playfully scold, wagging your finger at him. He laughs and nods, "sorry, love!" He shouts. You back up and kick the ball at him again and he kicks it back.

The ball comes flying to your face and hits your nose, causing you to fall on your back as you try to stop the tears that were about to fall. "I'm sorry, love! I didn't want it to hit you! I never thought it would fly that hard!" He tells you with a slight smile, causing you to groan.

"It's fine. I'm not mad. Help me? My nose is bleeding." You tell him, pushing yourself off of the ground. He stops the blood and you ended up making blanket forts that day.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were trying to do handstands, but none of you had the talent. "Ugh!" You shout as you try to balance yourself, finally able to after a week. Zayn looks at you wide-eyed and he smirks. "I could do that too!" He says, getting into the position but failing.

You laugh hard at him and tried to stifle it after a few minutes since your stomach started hurting from all the laughter. "That's not nice." He glares at you, trying to pull off a handstand but failing again.

Then he rubs his hands. "Three is a lucky strike, I'm going to ace this one!" He declares, an intense look on his face. As he does his handstand, he loses his balance and ends up kicking your chest. You fall down and stare at the ceiling, trying to process what just happened.

"Does it hurt? Wait, of course it does! I'm sorry! You didn't deserve that! I deserved a beating for what I did to you! What a bad boyfr-" but you didn't let him finish the sentence. You clamped a hand on his mouth and gave him a look.

"I'm fine, see? I'm alive and breathing, Z. Calm down."

You and Zayn ended up changing your interests and tried doing some skateboarding in the end. Oh, and it ended up in a slightly similar way.

~~~~~~~~~
Well, here is the first one! Hope you enjoyed it!