#21: Your Child's Name

Harry:

Your first child is an adorable baby girl named Darcy Mel Styles. And your second child is another precious baby girl named Aria Val Styles. Your last child is a baby boy that you've always wished to have, his name is Jake Hayden Styles.

Liam:

You and Liam had twins! One male and one female. The elder one is a girl called Ava Marie Payne. You found the name quite unique and adorable. The younger one is named Xavier Red Payne.

Louis:

You and Louis had a triplet to be followed by a baby girl. Three boys and a girl to be exact. The oldest boy is named Samuel Jesse Tomlinson. The second one is named Rafael Bryan Tomlinson and the last of the triplet is named Luke Eric Tomlinson. Louis picked the first names and you were quite surprised that he picked good names.

The baby girl was named by you. You named her Thalia Jay Tomlinson.

Niall:

You had two sets of twins to your surprise. The first set is a boy then a girl. The second set was a girl then a boy.

Your oldest boy is named James Rick Horan. Your eldest girl is named Regine Maura Horan.

Your second set of twins had pretty unique names.

The baby girl is named Peri Valentines Horan. Niall shortened the Peri Peri Chicken to Peri, which sounded okay. The baby boy is named Elliot Greg Horan.

Zayn:

You and Zayn only had one child. You were supposed to have another child but you had a miscarriage. Your child is a cheeky little girl. Her name is Zoey Mulan Malik.