#26: You Get Injured While He's On Tour (Liam)

Liam:

Liam was still on tour and you planned to visit him weeks ago. Well, right now, you already arrived your awaited destination. You're in Ireland, where they would be coming next! You were taking the cab to your hotel.

Once you got off, you started squealing happily, quickly checking in. You took your phone and dialed Liam's number. "Hello, babe?" His sweet voice asks, immediately melting your heart.

"Li! Guess what?" You excitedly ask, not even waiting for his short reply. You couldn't help it, you were excited. "I'm in Ireland! I'm watching your next concert, baby!" You shout, throwing your hands up in the air.

You heard him laugh happily. "Then I guess I have to give it my all, yeah?" He asks, letting out a satisfied sigh. You nod, forgetting that he can't see you. "You bet!" You reply, leaving your bags to take a short walk.

"I'm sorry, babe. Duty's callin'. I'll call you later." He apologizes, disappointment present in his tone. You nod, ending the call. When you were walking down the street, you felt someone shove you and step on you, causing you to hit your head on the pavement.

The last thing you heard were voices shouting. "Miss Y/N. I see your awake." The doctor says, a sympathetic smile on his face. You nod, looking around. "How long was I out?" You ask, biting on your lip, hoping that you would be released in time for Liam's concert.

"Just a few hours. There is a lad outside waiting for you. He seems like he's about to faint any moment now." The doctor chuckles, his eyes crinkling up. You smile. That is your Liam he's talking about.

"Could you let him in?"

"Of course." The doctor nods, leaving as your boyfriend enters. He quickly hugs you, almost squeezing the life outta you. "Goodness, babe. You scared me!" He says, pressing a kiss onto your cute nose. You laugh, expecting Liam to say that.

"I'm fine! Plus, I'll be there to watch your concert!" You grin, excitement bubbling in you. Liam nods in agreement, taking a seat beside you as you two catch up about everything.