#15: He Comes Back From Tour

Harry:

You were so excited to see your boyfriend! It has been at least 6 months since you last saw him. "Y/N! I missed you so damn much, babe!" He shouts when he gets off the plane, you being his first priority.

You felt tears fall and you hugged him. "I missed you too, Haz." You cry, hearing him sniffle as well. He started talking about tour and you talked about what you did when he was away.

"I love you, Y/N." Your boyfriend says. It was the first time he ever said that to you and your heart was beating so fast! You knew he was the one.

"I love you too, Haz. So much."

Liam:

Liam wasn't coming home for another month, but you were so excited to see him again. You rang him up and sighed when he didn't pick up. He was really busy recently but you understood him.

Then you heard the doorbell ring. You carefully open the door while tiptoeing. You were scared that it might be a serial killer. You opened the door and ran until a strong hand grabbed your waist firmly.

"Li?" You ask, your voice getting weak and shaky. You felt the figure laugh and nod and you relaxed in his arms. "I missed you!" You grin, hugging Liam and he hugged back.

"I thought you were supposed to be back in a month."

"Guess what babe? I lied!" He proudly grins, laughing at the fact. You shook your head with a smile. Only him.

Zayn:

Zayn was coming back tonight and you wanted everything to be perfect! You cooked his favorite meals, cleaned the house around 4 times, sprayed some fragrance, and prepared the bed!

Once you heard the doorbell, you knew it was him. It's gotta be him! You rush outside and your smile widened as you see him standing. "Zayn!" You shout, tackling him in a hug. He buries his face in the crook of your neck and took in your scent.

"I missed you, beautiful."

"I missed you too." You laugh with tears in your eyes, leading your boyfriend into the flat. His eyes scans through the flat and he grins. "It looks a lot better now." He sighs happily, pulling you closer to him.

"I love you."

"And I love you."

Niall:

Liam called you and said that Niall was dead. He was in a car accident. And after a few minutes Liam announced the news, the doorbell rang. It couldn't be him, could it?

"Princess!"

You perked up at the voice and you started crying happy tears. You were relieved that Niall was alive and breathing. "I t-thought that-" but Niall cuts you off with a short yet loving kiss, "I told Liam to. I wanted to surprise you. So... surprise!" Niall shouts, throwing his hands up in the air.

You laugh and kiss him again. "I love you. So so much." You mutter into the kiss, feeling Ni's smile. "Don't you dare leave me." You say, looking into his ocean blue eyes.

"I love you too, and I'm never ever leaving you."

Louis:

You know how much of a prankster Lou is, so when he said that you were coming tonight, you thought that he was kidding. You missed him like hell but you didn't want to seem clingy and possessive.

You were about to eat dinner alone... again. Until you heard a knock. It couldn't be your Lou Boo. "Yes?" You ask as you peek out. You saw your wonderful boyfriend, standing with a smile.

"Lou?"

"It's me, babe. I wasn't kidding when I said that I'll be here." He chuckles and you immediately pull him inside. You bit your lip, holding the tears back. He sees you in a vulnerable state and hugs you tightly, whispering sweet words in your ear.

"I-I love you Lou." You finally cry, damping his shirt. He smiles and kisses your forehead.

"I love you too, Y/N."

~~~~~~~~
Here it is. You like it? :)