#11: You Have An Eating Disorder

This isn't meant to make light of having eating disorder and I know how hard this would be. I just want to let everyone know that you're beautiful and you should love yourself more and give more credit to yourself. Don't let people bring you down. I love you all! Feel free to message me anytime for anything.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

It was your birthday and Harry decided to have you dine in a grand restaurant with him. It's not that you don't want to be with him, it's just the mere fact that you've been trying to lose weight.

Why?

The fans pushed you to the limit with their hates and you wanted to be good enough for your angel. "You done, Y/N?" Harry asks, poking his head in the room. You force a smile and nod. You follow him to the car and he opened the door with a bow.

"After you, madam." A cheeky grin spreaded on his face. You laughed at him and shook your head as you got in. He drove to the restaurant and you both started looking through the menu.

"I'll have some of your fried chicken, roasted chicken, mushroom and corn soup, and pasta." Harry tells the waiter. 'That's a lot.' You thought. You bit your lip and looked up. "I'll take your salad and some soup as well." You confirm with a nod.

Harry was looking at you with confusion. You were the type to get whatever you want. And salad isn't your thing. "Are you sure, babe?" He asks, his eyesbrows furrowed while his lips are curved into a frown. You nodded and took a sip of your water. Yes. Water.

As soon as the food came, you started eating the salad but felt unsatisfied. You took a lot from Harry and he chuckles. "I'm paying, Y/N." He smiles, taking out some cash while youu excuse yourself.

You rushed to the restroom and sat on the floor, tears already falling. You know Harry doesn't want you doing this but you felt that you had to. You crawled to the toilet bowl and took a deep breath, pushing two fingers down your throat. Everything you ate came back out. You felt very relieved.

"At least I won't get fat this way." You whisper, washing your mouth. You dried your tears and saw your boyfriend leaning on the doorframe, tears almost falling. He wasn't supposed to see you do this to yourself.

"Why?"

"Because the fans says so! They say I'm fat and I know it myself! You don't have to lie anymore!" You broke down as you fell onto your knees. He craddled you in his arms and hushed you.

"You're not fat. You're beautiful, perfect, breathtaking, darling, I could write an endless list if I needed to. It's going to be alright, darling. We can get through this but you've gotta stop. Alright?" He asks you, tilting your chin up so that he could look into your eyes. You shakily nod and buried your face onto his chest as he rubbed soothing circles in your back.

You knew that you could overcome this with his help. And you did.

Liam:

Being Liam's girlfriend isn't easy. You loved him. Yes. But the hate was overwhelming. You still loved the fans though. "Baby, I bought dinner! It's pasta and chicken!" Liam shouts from the kitchen. You fix your hair and scramble to the dining room with a fake smile on your face.

"Welcome back, Li." You gently tell him, pecking his lips before taking plates and utensils out. You sat across him and he started scooping a huge amount of pasta and an even larger amount of chicken. You knew that you couldn't eat all of this without having the urge to vomit.

"I missed you."

You started eating and talking. You were actually able to finish your food but you never knew that there was still dessert! "I made some cookies! I got the recipe from my mum!" He grins with pride.