#28: How He Apologizes To You

Harry:

Harry is a charmer, that's for sure. He usually simply apologizes and prepares a delicious feast for you.

But if he knows that he really messed up, he'll give you the biggest apology ever and cuddle with you, leaving kisses everywhere. And he'll even make up for it on the next day as well.

Niall:

Niall is a sensitive guy as we all know, so that makes him a lot more easy to forgive. He treats you to a fancy restaurant, buying you dresses and shoes, even jewerlies.

But at the end of the day, the both of you always end up fine and close as ever.

Liam:

Liam would act sweet and innocent, knowing that you love it when he does. He'll bring you anywhere you like and buy you anything you like.

He'll even spoil you more than normal, and even ditch recording for you.

Louis:

Louis would make you laugh first, then he'll bring you to a cafe full of puppies or kittens, since he knows how much you love pets.

He'll also bring you to amusement parks and ride them with you. It may be simple, but you will feel happy at the end.

Zayn:

Zayn would draw you a portrait, sing you a song when you wake up, and even go out of his way to cook you meals!

He would give you small charms, attaching them to your bracelets. His way of saying sorry is unique, isn't it?