#30: He Finds Out That You Used To Cut

Harry:

You were changing your clothes whilst Harry was watching. You told him to get out but he wouldn't listen. You prayed that he wouldn't see your scars, but apparently, your prayer wasn't granted.

"Y/N, what's that?"

You swiftly covered your stomach with your shirt, feeling your hands become cold. He gently removed your hands, eyes watering at the sight of your scars. "W-why did you do that? Why did you hurt yourself?" He asks you, softly tracing the thin lines.

You shrug. "It was my relief, Harry. I promise I stopped." You whisper quietly, giving him a soft kiss on the lips. He hums, kissing each and every scar of your stomach. "As long as you promise to talk to me when you have problems." He weakly smiles.

"I will. Don't worry."

Niall:

You and Niall planned on going swimming today, and honestly, you were pretty worried. You weren't sure if you'll be able to hide your past scars. You started feeling anxious as you exited the changing room. "Er, Niall... Wouldn't you rather stay in the hotel room and have lazy day?" You asked Niall, your mood slowly becoming more depressed. Niall shakes his head.

"Please princess? I've been waiting for this moment to finally unwind." Niall pouts, a frown soon overtaking his face. You paused for a moment before nodding. You just had to hide your scars. "Come on, Y/N!" He urges you, tugging onto your hand.

You gasp as you jerk your arm away from him, holding onto it tightly. You were so defensive of your scars. "What's wrong?" Niall asks you, confusion written on his face. You decided to go all out. You didn't want to hide and lie to him forever.

"Ni, I... I used to c-cut."

Niall looked at you with intense pain in his beautiful blue eyes, as if wanting you to tell him it was just a joke. But it isn't. And he knew that.

"Show me." Niall sternly says, gently pulling the sleeves of your shirt up. Tears welled up in his eyes as he traces his fingers over the scars. "I'm sorry!" You cry, biting your lip to prevent any sobs from escaping.

"You stopped?"

"I did. I promise."

And you never ever did cut again.

Liam:

You and Liam were... having an intimate moment. As he was taking your pullover off, he noticed a bunch of faded scars. He immediately sat up and looked at you. You were confused until you saw what he was staring at.

You hid your arm away. "Don't look at it!" You shout, muffled sobs escaping your lips as you felt extremely vulnerable. "Y/N, darling, I just want to help." Liam convinces you, pressing a soft kiss on your forehead.

"When was the last time?"

"A month ago." You shamefully admitted. He shook his head, promising that he'll take better care of you as he pulls you into a hug. Turns out that you had a cuddle session in the end.

Louis:

You and Louis decided to take a bath. Together. And that was a recipe for spilling unwanted secrets. "Hop in, love!" Louis coaxes you, pulling your arm gently. You slowly get into the huge tub, leaning against your boyfriend's chest.

"Y/N..."

You looked up at Louis. "Yeah?" You ask, a small smile on your face as he was looking down. He blinks for a moment before finishing his sentence. "You cut?" He choked out as tears blurred his vision. You shake your head immediately.

"I don't anymore, babe. Not since I met you." You promised. Louis met you 2 years ago, and ever since then, you were as clean as a newly washed shirt.

Zayn:

You and Zayn were playing around. He was tickling you and you were trying to kick him off. "Malik, you're going down!" You scream, pushing him down. He laughs as his eyes shines.

Your shorts rolls up and Zayn's eyebrows furrows. "Huh?" He hums, gliding his hand over the fading scars.

You sat up and tried to cover the scars but he moved your hand away. "I'm sorry. Hate from the fans was too much." You hang your head in shame. Zayn nods in understanding, but it's obvious that he feels upset and pained.

"Please stop." He begs with those brown eyes.

You nod, promising him to stop as he promises to help you through everything.