#25: You Get Injured While He's On Tour (Niall)

Niall:

You were laying on your bed, your baby bump slightly showing. You were already 4 months pregnant when your fiance left for tour. You were getting really bored and you craved for some chili and ice cream.

Suddenly, your phone rang. It was dear ol' Nialler. "Hey Niall!" You cheerfully greet, slipping your foot into a shoe, proceeding to slip your other foot. "Hey princess! I miss you and our baby so much!" Niall sniffs. You knew he was getting emotional.

"We miss you too, babe. I'm heading out to the grocery right now." You tell him, your lips pursed. You knew he hated the idea of leaving you. He was constantly worrying about you and the baby. "What?! Why?!" He shouts, causing you to place the phone farther from your ear.

You walked down the street, not noticing that the lights are green. "Because I'm craving for ice cream and some chili!" You explain, licking your lips in excitement. Niall was about to reply but you got hit by a car on your side, causing you to fall to the ground.

It didn't hurt that much, but you saw blood before you passed out. You woke up to see a pair of ocean blue eyes staring down at you. "What happened?" You ask, rubbing the side of your aching head. Niall frowns, helping you sit up.

"You got hit by a car. They hit the brakes early and that softened the imapct a tad bit. T-The baby is safe. They were able to save her in time." Niall informs you, softly brushing away the strands of hair that covered your face.

You were sitting there shocked. You almost died. The baby almost died. "It's not your fault, princess." Niall quickly assured, as if reading your mind. You slowly nod, leaning your head onto his chest. "I'm sorry for worrying you." You mumble, pressing a gently kiss onto Niall's lips.

"It's fine, princess. I like excitement." Niall joked, a grin forming onto his lips. You shake your head, chuckling at Niall. "I'm not leaving your side again. You're coming to tour with me, I already bought you tickets." He cheekily grinned, flipping out two tickets to LA.

"Who says I wanna go?" You ask, lifting an eyebrow up. He smiles knowingly. "I know you wanna go." He replies. You lick your lips, smiling a bit. "And how do you know?" You challenge, placing a hand onto your hips for a more dramatic moment.

"Because you love me."

"Damn right." You laugh.