#33: Your Child's Personality

Harry:

Your first child, Darcy Mel Styles, is a very responsible girl. Even when she was younger, she was mature and understanding. She rarely caused any trouble. She had amazing grades, she knew her limitations, and she was good with sports! Harry loved her to death, and so did you. Harry spoils her a bit too much, but you were alright with it because she grew up to be a wonderful young lady. She already has a wonderful boyfriend named Xavier Red Payne.

Your second child is girl named Aria Val Styles. Aria is a very lively girl. She never stops talking. You and Harry think that she spends too much time with her Uncle Louis! She doesn't take her studies seriously, but she does with her sports. She loves going out with friends and she causes lots of mischief. You know that deep down, she's a very caring and understanding girl.

Your last child is Jake Hayden Styles. Jake is a very charming lad. He had girls falling at his feet. He had his father's looks. Jake is the captain in the football team, and he's proud of it. Even though he's popular, he stays humble and loyal to his girlfriend, Thalia Jay Tomlinson. He's a big mama's boy. He always looks after you and his sisters.

Liam:

You and Liam had twins. The older one is Ava Marie Payne. Ava was a very kind girl, just like her father. Ava gave you every reason to be proud of her. Outstanding grades, exceptional talent in drawing and singing, and good socialization skills. Her best friends are Zoey Malik and Darcy Styles. The three are inseperable! Ava is a daddy's girl, she's got Liam wrapped around her finger! You couldn't have asked for a better daughter.

The younger twin is named Xavier Red Payne. Xavier is a very energetic lad. His voice would always be heard even before you see him! He loves playing basketball, even if it's not the most popular sport in the country. His best friend is Rafael Tomlinson, Louis' second son. He wasn't as mature as Ava, but that's alright, he still has a lot of time to grow and become responsible!

Louis:

You and Louis had a triplet to be followed by a baby girl. The oldest of the triplets is Samuel Jesse Tomlinson. Samuel is very caring. He was always looking after his brothers, but mainly Thalia. He made sure that not even one guy gets close to her! He had been dating Regine Horan for almost two years already! Samuel, even though he may not seem like it, is a mama's boy. He'd do anything to see you happy.

The second of the triplets is Rafael Bryan Tomlinson. Rafael is... kinda like Harry. He never really stuck to one girlfriend. You constantly reminded him that a girl's heart isn't something to toy with, but he never seems to get that into his head! Though he may seem like a womanizer, he's actually really caring. Recently, he's been showing some interest in Peri Valentines Horan!

The last of the triplet is Luke Eric Tomlinson. Luke excels in playing the piano. He has decent grades and a whole bunch of friends. He's the most hardworking between his brothers. You always loved spending time with Luke because he was just like his father. He's always giving jokes that never fails to put a smile on one's face.

The only baby girl in the family is Thalia Jay Tomlinson. Lucky for her, she has three brothers to protect her! She's only three years younger than her brothers. Thalia has always been a daddy's girl. She's very loving and she loves giving hugs. She plays the violin and loves to write poems or stories. Thalia is kind of like the ideal daughter. The only problem with Thalia, is that she isn't good with making friends. She has social anxiety.

Niall:

You had two sets of twins. The oldest boy is James Rick Horan. James has a great relationship with Peri. They rarely fight and they always helped each other. James hates being babied, even though he tends to act like one at times. He's emotional for a boy, but that's perfectly fine. His best friends are Aria Styles and Luke Tomlinson. His girlfriend is Ava Payne!

Your eldest girl is named Regine Maura Horan. Regine is a nice girl, though she tends to act spoilt and snobby at times. She throws small tantrums when she doesn't get what she want. She loves to eat and loves to go out to parties, just like you did when you were younger. She never gets into a proper relationship because she always gets bored within a week of dating! Nonetheless, you and Niall love her with all your heart.

The second set of twins are next. The youngest girl in the family is Peri Valentines Horan. She's the sweetest thing ever. She has a great passion for animals and cooking. She spends tons of time with Samuel Tomlinson too. She never shows it, but she loves James the most out of all her siblings. Peri is obviously a daddy's girl. Niall could never resist her sweet personality and her adorable puppy eyes!

The youngest boy out of the siblings is Elliot Greg Horan. Elliot is a very creative lad. He's always making crafts and animations. His Uncle Zayn taught him how to draw too. He has a good relationship with Regine, because he never judges a person without knowing their story. Elliot it a mama's boy. He always cuddles with you, ever since he was a baby. Overall, Elliot is a lovable son!

Zayn:

You and Zayn only had one child. You were supposed to have a baby boy but you had a miscarriage. Your one and only child is Zoey Mulan Malik. Since Zoey is an only child, she usually gets what she wants. Zoey shows interest in singing, just like her dad. But she also does superb in dancing, just like you! Zoey is sometimes bratty, but she's often sweet and gentle. She started dating Elliot after Zayn's approval. They're going strong and have been together for three months already!