#10: Your Secret Talent

Harry:

You were always good at dancing. Be it tap or jazz or ballet or pop. You were just talented. You were dancing one day and you thought that Harry was coming home late.

You played music from your phone and danced like you've never danced before. Your body moved with the fast and punky beat and your hands were well coordinated with your feet. You were just like water flowing in the river.

"Wow, babe! I never knew you could dance like that!" Harry says in awe from behind you, surprising you. You quickly spun and nervously smiled. He never saw you dance. "Oh. I thought you were coming home late." You bit your lip, stopping the music and giving him a peck on his cheek.

"You should dance more. You looked absolutely perfect." He breathes onto your ear, causing you to shiver. You pulled back a bit and grin. "Thanks!"

Liam:

You were good at playing the drums. You're quite boyish after all. When Liam was at the studio, you started setting up your drum set. Luckily, your room was a bit soundproof and huge! You doubted that the sound would be silent from outside, but at least it won't be that loud.

You started drumming a bit and throwing your drumstick onto the air before catching it. You were playing a rock version of She's Not Afraid.

She's not afraid of all the attention. She's not afraid of runnin' wild. But how come she's so afraid of fa-

But Liam came in and stopped the song for a bit, a smirk written on his face. "Thanks for the show, sweetheart." He chuckles, pecking your lips. You laugh and shake your head, doing a small drum roll.

"You should play for us sometimes."

"Maybe I should." You smirk, pushing your boyfriend out and resuming your practice.

Niall:

No one except your family and friends knew that you've been in a band during college. You were quite popular in your town but things got busy and you stopped playing.

You looked into your room, looking for your guitar and when you found it, you tuned it and plugged it. You started doing warm-ups before playing a real song.

Are you sleeping, baby, by yourself? Or are you givin' it to someone else? Try to find you but I just don't know, where do broken hearts go?

When it came to the end of the second chorus, you heard a clap. Niall wasn't supposed to hear that! You blushed as you turn around. "So I wasn't the only guitarist here, huh?" He smirks, ruffling your hair as he enters the room.

"Let's do a duet!"

Louis:

You were amazing at basketball. You've been playing up till now. Louis never knew though. "I'm booored, Y/N!" Louis whines, pouting as he turns off the television. An idea comes into your head and you stand up, pulling Louis up as well.

"Hey Lou! Let's play basketball!" You shout, a grin tugging onto your face. Louis nods and he rushes to change and so do you. You come out wearing a plain white tee and baggy shorts. Your hair is also tied up.

"I bet I could cream you." Louis shouts, sticking his tongue out. You only chuckle to yourself. That lad doesn't know what he's getting himself into. "Alright." You calmly say.

You start dribbling the ball and Louis didn't even get a point! He was shocked and annoyed. He got creamed by a girl?! "I never knew you're good at this, love." He laughs, hugging you with sweat dripping from his perfectly sculpted body.

"Damn right!" You laugh loudly.

Zayn:

You excelled in video games. No one knew. Not your parents. Not your friends. No one. "Hey, beautiful! The lads are here to play some video games!" Your boyfriend calls out, entering the door with his mates.

You nodded and prepared everything for them. You cooked some snacks and started playing FIFA while they were chatting. You didn't realize that the lads were watching you.

You beat their high scores and started chuckling at how easy this game is. "Nice job. You never you played." Zayn says with a twinkle in his eye. You just shrug and handed them the controller, sitting on the couch to watch.

"At least I have someone to battle against now." He smirks.

"And now I have someone I can beat."