#3: Song He Dedicates To You

This is about their song that he dedicates to you.

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry:

He dedicates the song Little Things to you because he knows how insecure you are about yourself. He also knows how this song makes you feel special and loved. How lucky are you to have him as a boyfriend?

Liam:

Liam says that he would dedicate the song Gotta Be You to you. Why? Because it's gotta be you. He loves you and he would do anything for you. He knows that your the one and you know that he's the one.

Niall:

One Thing. That's his song to you. He always told you that it's because you got that one thing that he's looking for. You've got that one thing that no other girl has. Maybe it's because you're real. But whatever it is, he loves you for it.

Zayn:

The song he would dedicate to you is undoubtfully What Makes You Beautiful. You've always been insecure and no matter what people tells you, you've always thought they were trying to make you feel good about yourself. You don't know you're beautiful and that's why Zayn always lets you know.

Louis:

She's Not Afraid has always been the song he sang to you. When you first met, you were wild and crazy but one thing you feared was falling in love. Why, you wonder? Because you're scared to get hurt. But somehow, Louis managed to break down those walls and show you that love isn't scary, as long as you fall for the right person.