#32: You Give Birth, But Don't Make It

Harry:

Harry stares at your third child, tears falling from his eyes. Darcy was only five years old, and she wouldn't understand why her mum died. Aria was just three years old. You passed out immediately after delivering Jake to the world. The doctors and nurses pushed Harry out of the room as they tried to save you. In the end, you didn't live to see your baby boy grow up.

"Why? Y/N... Why did you leave? Wasn't it your dream to have a baby boy?" Harry chokes back a sob as he touches your lifeless body.

"Harry, mate, Y/N would've loved to see the kids grow up. It's just that guess fate had different plans." His best mate, Louis, comforts him.

Liam:

Liam was beside you, holding your hand as you were pushing Xavier out. Ava was safely delivered and you were thankful. You knew you were losing your strength, but you stayed strong until you heard Xavier's loud cries.

"Mr. Payne, you have to leave the room now." The doctor ushers your husband out of the room as they tried to keep you awake.

"Mrs. Payne, try to stay awake." The nurse instructs as they connected wires to your body. Your vision was wavering with each breath you took.

"Please tell Liam to come in." You plead, knowing you don't have much time left. The nurse hesitates but agrees, rushing to call the love of your life.

The doctors starting injecting you with many kinds of medicine and fluids that it scared you. Liam enters the room and takes your cold hand.

"Love? Darling? Fight for me. For our children. Please." Liam says, tears falling from his sad eyes. You shook your head, a faint smile gracing your face.

"Li, tell Ava and Xavier that I love them to death. Tell them that I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough. Tell them that I'll be watching over them." You told him, now having difficulty to breathe.

Liam shook his head. "No. No. You're going to make it out alive." He cries, his eyes red and swollen.

"I love you, Liam. You're the best thing that happened to me. You made my life so bright. Take care of the kids, okay?" You laughed, tears falling from your eyes as you reached out to cup his cheeks.

The nurses and doctors stopped working, knowing that you knew you wouldn't make it out alive. They allowed you to say your final goodbyes. And you were grateful.

"Darling. Please."

"We'll meet again, Li. I promise."

You leaned up to meet his warm lips with your pale and cold ones. He kissed back with so much passion and longing, causing more and more tears to fall.

You closed your eyes and let your hands fall as you take the last breath you'll ever take. Immediately, darkness surrounds you.

Louis:

"Dad, how's mum?" Samuel, your eldest child asks, excited to see his little sister. Louis chuckles, looking at you.

"Your mum is doing good. You'll meet Thalia in a few, Sam." Louis replies before entering the room you were in. He starts worrying as he sees the doctors and nurses crowding you.

He pushes past through and starts panicking. "What happened to Y/N?! Is the baby alright?!" Louis yells, finally able to see you.