prologue

"Young Dragon I'm just telling you to wait out this storm. For you will have a new alliance with a Dragon that might just surpass your powers." The Chronicler said.
"What do you mean, just might surpass my powers?" Spyro asked. "Just what are you saying Chronicler?"
"I have told you all I am aloud to, Spyro."
"Can you at least tell me what this dragons name is?"
" I am sorry Spyro, but I can not." The chronicle stated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Live to fight another day, for when you wake up, you will have a new Allie that will not be from this world."
"But what does he mean?" Spyro thought to himself as he was drifting off to sleep. "What... Does.. He mean?" Spyro wondered.
" who is this mysterious dragon he was talking about?" Before Spyro could think any farther, a deep sleep finally claimed his body as he lay in the Giant yellow crystal prison for the last Three years.
~~~~~~~~~~YOUR WORLD~~~~~~~~~~~
*ring,ring*
*ring,ring*
"Hello?"
"Ah yes Mrs.(L/N), I have a problem I would like to discuss with you."
"And what would that problem be?" You said nervously.
"It seems that you haven't been paying any of your bills." He said and you could just hear a hint of annoyance in his voice.
"Haha, ya about those things I-". You were cut off by Mr. Robert. " I don't want to hear it Mrs.(L/N), I haven't got one bill from you" He started to calm down" But if you can turn in this one bill I will let you stay longer, but if you don't" He paused " you know what happens." He stated firmly.
"Yes Mr. Robert, I understand, I will get the bill to you the next time."
" Good, Good-Bye Mrs.(L/N)." He said before he hung up.
" God damn that guy, can't he leave me alone for, I don't know a week or so." You said to yourself as you head for the fridge.
Your name is (Y/N) and your last name is
(L/N), You have (E/C) eyes and (H/L) (H/C) Hair with (S/C) skin and the man you were talking to was your landlord Mr. Robert, but you like to call him Mr.rubber-nuts, but you can't let him know that, but one time you were talking with him and just by accident called him rubber-nuts, it didn't end well. And the reason he called you is because you haven't turned in any of your bills. Well and you are currently wearing (P/C) pants with a (S/C) shirt and (SOCK/C) socks that are so comfortable. It is spring where you live.
And you are raiding your fridge for something to eat, but of course you haven't bought any groceries in forever so you just close the fridge and walk around in your apartment wondering what to do. Then you remember the new Spyro game you bought for your PS2 (PlayStation2) And you run through the the house jumping over furniture and knocking over some stuff on the way. You unwrap the game from the wrapping and put the disc in the PS2 and the intro starts and you press the start button

"Even in the darkest of times, there is always hope. But sometimes fear clouds our vision. Sometimes our strength gives out. And yet sometimes, when all seems lost, a light shines through the darkness, and we are reminded that even the smallest amount of courage can turn the tides of war." Ignitus said.
But for some reason you were starting to feel sleepy but you stayed awake long enough to see you were teleported to a room with a dragon in it, but for some reason that dragon looked so familiar, but you couldn't put your finger on it.
He was a light blue dragon that had light blue wings, with icy blue eyes, and he had four curved horns two curving upside down and two curving backwards, he had a long beard with a little gold thing keeping his beard together at the bottom and he had a cloak that looked like he was a messager, with scrolls in what looked like a pockets.
He interrupted your thoughts when he chanted in a soft, calm voice. "Teeth as sharp as the sun, claws as sharp as razors," your hands and mouth started to hurt, you look down and your nails where extending and you touched your teeth, and they were pointed, by then you where in excruciating pain to where you where on the floor pleading for the dragon to stop, but the dragon continued to chant the words, by now your clothes had ripped and you had wings and a tail and horns, your legs started to shape and your nose and mouth formed a muzzle, your skin started to turn (F/C), you had tears in your now (F/C) eyes as looked up at the dragon that had done this to you, he had the look of sympathy and and his mouth formed some words but you didn't hear, you were already passed out from the shock, pain and tiredness.

HEY HOW AS THE PROLOGUE AMD JUST TO MAKE IT CLEAR THE DRAGON THAT WAS TALKING TO SPYRO AND YOU WAS THE CHRONICLER AND (Y/N) MEANS YOUR NAME AND (L/N) MEANS LAST NAME, (E/C) EYE COLOR, (H/L) HAIR LENGTH, (H/C) HAIR COLOR, (E/C) EYE COLOR, (S/C) SKIN COLOR, (P/C) PANTS COLOR, (S/C) SHIRT COLOR (SOCK/C) SOCK COLOR, AND  (F/C) FAVORITE COLOR. THAT IS ALL FOR NOW BY MY PEOPLES.