Element choices

Ok I forgot to do this but I will do this now because while I was writing Chapter 3 i remembered about elements and people will wonder "why can't I just make up my own element with (F/E) (favorite element)?" Well that would just make it more difficult to do with the effects of a element you know what lets just get back to the choose your element. Ok this will go on for maybe a few days or a week. It depends on how long you can go without another chapter. Just comment the element you want on the element name. And I'll tell you what the elements do and I took some of them off the list because I have no idea how to do some of them LET THE CHOOSING BEGIN.

Fire (burns the opponent)

ice (slows and damages the opponent)

earth (damages the opponent)

electricity (electrocutes and stuns opponent)

fear (stuns and damage opponent)

poison (long lasting damage to opponent)

wind (blows opponent away, does little damage)

shadow (opponent is unable to attack you, but you can attack)

emerald ice (same as ice but different color)

Shadow claw (stronger attack to opponent then regular claw attack)

Bubbles (absolutely useless, unless it gets in the opponents eyes )

Ambers (heal allies or yourself)

spirit (gets the strength of the dead)

Blue fire (the same as fire just different color)

Convexity (powerful explosion, but can only be used two times in battle)

Nightmare (once used, the opponent sees you as their worst nightmare)

emerald shard (looks like ice but is sharper and penetrates through opponent)

Time (slows down time to make it easier to attack opponent)

shadow fire (same as fire but different color)

Ash (blinds and makes it hard to breath for the opponent)

Emerald fire (same as fire but different color)

blood (stops the blood flow in any part of the opponent)

White fire (same as fire but different color and slightly blinds opponent)

Light (blinds opponent)

poison bubbles (same as bubbles but if popped near opponent, causes damage)

Dark fury (powerful element attack that can wipeout some opponents with one blow)

Mystery (can't choose, just random element choose)