Chapter 11

Harry's POV:

"How is everyone doing today?" Zayn yelled into the microphone. Yelling was the only way anyone could hear us; that's how loud the small crowd was.

Louis smiled at me, and I returned the grin with one of my own. We always got excited with loud groups. It was thrilling to see how people reacted to us.

"We are so glad to be here. All of us want to extend a massive thank you to everyone in the building today. We owe everything to you." Liam said, creating more screams.

I chuckled. There was no way we were going to be able to say anything to the fans. No one will be able to hear with all the ruckus.

"Addie's on her way. She will be monitoring from a far, but if anything happens she will be able to reach you in a second. I will be stationed where the fans are lining up to meet you. You guys are completely safe." Paul said, patting our backs reassuringly.

All of us nodded, knowing that we could trust our lives with the huge man.

"Okay. Let's get this show on the road!" Lou shouted, making the fans go crazy. Paul shot us a glare and I laughed.

This will be fun.

*

*

*

The signing went on longer than we had initially though. Even though we had began at 1 in the afternoon, it was still 6 pm by the time we were finished. Most of the fans had left, but others stayed to see what we were doing.

I was completely knackered. My hand felt as if I had carpal tunnel from all the signatures I had made, and my throat hurt from yelling everything.

I could tell most of the other lads were tired also. They were practically sleeping on each other.

"You're not quite finished yet." Paul said apologetically right before the camera crew had reached us.

"Hello boys!" A middle aged man greeted us with a big smile. "I hope you had fun today."

Liam spoke first. "We did, thank you so much for the opportunity."

The man nodded once.

"That's wonderful. Now I was wondering of I could ask you a few questions."

As if we have a choice in the matter. I thought bitterly.

"Of course." Zayn said with a smirk. We were probably thinking the same thing.

"Wonderful. Now my first question was taken off of Twitter. This person asks: what do you five do for fun, and do you rather do it in a group or seperatly?"

Louis chuckled, whispering something in Niall's ear that made him laugh outright.

I frowned, replaying the question in my head again before it clicked. Even I couldn't hold back my snickers.

Liam rolled his eyes and decided that he were the only one enapt to answer the easily mistaken question.

"I think it depends on the situation. We love hanging out in a group, but some things you have to do alone."

Louis, Zayn, and I laughed heartedly while we leaned on each other for support. Niall was already crying, and if he weren't sitting in his chair I'm sure he would have fallen to the floor.

The interviewer was even chuckling a bit.

Liam blushed a shade of crimson so bright I'm sure Addie didn't even have the color in her massive case of makeup.