Chapter 18

Okay guys, I don't think you realize how much your feedback means to me. I will DEDICATE A CHAPTER TO YOU if you leave an honest comment. It's easy! Just click the little comment section below and tell me if you liked the chapter or if you didn't like it, and explain please. Even if you didn't like it I will still dedicate for a comment. I'M DESPERATE. =(

Sorry, I'm just feeling like no-one likes this story anymore. Okeybye.

***********************************************************************

I tried to keep Harry out of my mind as I quickly changed out of my black bridesmaids dress. It felt so good to step out of those horrid orange heels. I had almost lost all the feeling in my feet just wearing them for the short time.

I walked into the small bathroom, carrying a pair of sweatpants and an old gym t-shirt. My fingers curled around the fabric tightly as I realized that it was actually Rowan's, and I immediatly felt a shudder run through me.

Rowan was my rock. He was the only blood relatiive that didn't want to kill me, and he was the reason I was able to be here today. He protected me when no-one else would. He believed in me, and guided me through all the pain that my parents had put me through. I would be devistated if anything happened to him, and the worry was eating me alive.

I looked into my bathroom mirror now; seeing the reflection of a pale girl with red hair and eyes the color of ice. She had a permanent grimace on her pink lips. The group of freckles that covered her small nose contrasted agains her skin-making it seem lighter. It was my own reflection, yet I still didn't recognize it. The only thing I saw was the same, pathetically weak, girl that had stared back at me all those years ago. I saw what my parents saw: a complete failure.

I took a deep breath, practically ripping the bobby pins out of the rats-nest that had taken form on my head. I mechannically pulled the warm clothes on my cold body, but I still couldn't feel any heat. Rowan's scent was all over his shirt, making me feel sick to my stomach. I ran to the toilet, hunching over the opening and heaving myself into it.

God, you're a mess. My wolf commented. I growled lightly through the sickness.

After I had finished and brushed my teeth, I splashed some water on my cheeks. I needed to calm down before I faced anyone.

As if reading my thoughts, I heard a gruff voice calling my name from the other side of the bathroom's door. I cursed, feeling my heartbeat speed for a second before I realized that it wasn't Harry's voice, but Paul's.

I quickly glanced in the mirror to make sure I looked normal, and then I opened the door. Paul's grey eye met mine and he frowned.

"We need to talk." He said seriously.

My eyes widened and I began to shake. "Did you hear something from Rowan?" I asked quickly, fear making my thoughts irrational. "Is he here? Is he okay?! I swear to god if he is hurt I will-" I cut off, unsure of how to end the sentence.

Paul shook his head vigerously, putting his massive hands on both of my shaking shoulders.

"I haven't heard anthing, I'm sorry." He said gently, keeping eye contact.

I stilled and leaned against the door for support as I let myself catch my breath.

"This is actually about Harry." He countered, rubbing the back of his neck.

I froze, holding my breath as Paul continued.

"I've noticed that he isn't his usual moody self lately-he is talking to the other lads more, and his singing has gotten better in the past few months. He seems a bit happier all of a sudden."