Chapter 11: Dreamscaping

"Lily Evans, will you go out with me?" James asks, smiling down at me from across the Gryfindor table in the Great Hall.

"Not a chance in the world Potter," I reply. I then get back to eating my toast. This is the third time this week I had denied James, and I now know that this will be a daily routine. This was the first time though, that he had done it in front of my friends. I neglected to tell them about this too. They look rather confused.

"Um, Lily, did he just he just ask you out?" asks Carol. She looks really confused.

"Yep. Third time this week."

Now Evi enters the conversation. "What do you mean the third time? You said no every time?"

"That is correct."

Carol buts in again. "And why is he asking you out?"

"Because he wants to go out me, obviously."

"Wait, is he still into you?" say Evi, puzzled.

"Yes. He told me that he was at Hogsmeade. He also that he was going to ask me out every day until I said yes. But he didn't want to ruin our friendship."

"And when were you going to tell us this?" asks Carol. She looks mad.

"When I had too." I pause. "As late as possible."

"Why? I thought you trusted us!" screams Evi.

"I didn't tell you because this was going to happen! No matter when I told you. I won't say yes, so what is you concern!" I turn to Willa, who hasn't said anything yet. "What do you think?"

"I don't really know, but I am just watching this all escalate quickly. It's quite enjoyable."

We all stare at her for a second, with undeniable rage in all of our eyes. Then Carol begins laugh. "That is so you, Willa." She continues to laugh. The three of us join in laughing. I am glad a lighthearted mood was brought to us. We all finish our meal in giggles, and head to our classes.

---------

Later.....

I am lost. I have no idea where I am. Well, I know am in the castle. But I don't know exactly. All the paintings are screaming. Each one saying a different thing. Each was also screaming at ear-piercing pitch. I quickly cover my ears. I cant stand the noise. I feel my eardrums pound inside my head. What is happening?

I get down on the ground because my legs are suddenly weak. I cannot stand. I am confused, and so damaged. Anything could come and grab me. I feel like something will. I thought nothing could be more painful. Then the ghosts came. All screaming louder than the paintings, if possible. Above all though, I could hear Peeves. He was screaming about the Bloody Baron taking him to hell. I want to go with him. Anything would be heaven compared to this.

The pain is to much to bare. I look around me, and I see a large knife. It is so close. I know why it is there, too. With one stab, I could end the pain. I would also end myself though. The pain is so bad though. Could it just be easier to end it?

Yes. Yes, it could. Anything to stop the pain. I take one of my hands off my ear. The noise is ten times worse. The knife is not quite within my reach. I push my body towards it. It hurts so bad. My legs are bloody and broken. I grab the knife with the tips of my fingers. I pick it up, and stare at myself through the blades reflection. I know this is best. I lift up the knife. I begin to pull it down towards my chest. The pain needs to stop.

"STUPEFY!" I hear me. The knife goes flying out of my hand, and it disapears into the darkness. I did not have time to do anything to myself. The voice comes running over to me, and grabs me. It was James. The second he touches me all the pain stops. The paintings disapear, and the ghost stop screaming.

"Thank you," I whisper. We are looking directly at each other. I lean in and hug him. I never want to let go. He has a new angelic glow to me. I rest my head on his shoulder. It feels as though we are there for ages. It is amazing.

He lets go, and put his hand on my waist. James then pulls me in close. It is the best feeling ever. He looks so amazing at this moment. As he pulls me in, our faces become very close. The moment is perfect, I can just feel it. I begin to move my head in towards him, and close my eyes. Our lips are so close to touching, and I want it so bad-

I wake up in a cold sweat. I begin to scream and I am so scared. I look at the clock. It reads 2:34 AM. Why the hell would I dream this? I didn't even talk to James other than this morning. The rest of the day was rather humdrum and uneventful. 001 And why was the dream so mesmirising? I couldn't be though. Because there is no way I could ever be in love James.

**********

I am so sorry this is late! I lost my wifi last Thursday, and I just got it back. SO SORRY!

And I won't be posting another chapter for 2 weeks, I am so sorry. But I will be LONDON!!!!! AHHHHHHH!!!! SO EXCITING!!!!!! I will miss writing.

But I am gonna say the same old stuff now.

FEEDBACK!
KEEP READING!

Kisses!

♥♥♥Anna♥♥♥