Chapter 15: Disappointment At The Grand Canyon

"Hey, we're here." Annabeth said. The Grand Canyon. Honestly, I didn't see anything special about it. It was just a really long hole in the ground.

Then we saw them. Three demigods were fighting a venti, I don't remember the greek name, annumia thummia or something like that, so I'm calling it the Latin name for a wind spirt.

I took off the necklace Percy gave me and I touched the dragon-heart charm. It instantly turned into a sword. I wrapped the rest of the necklace around the hilt. I found out that my necklace can do that a couple of days ago. The snake charm turns into a dagger, the chipped crown turns into a bow with a quiver of arrows, and in the thigh bones holds my emergency supply of drachmas.

I charged the venti and tried to cut through it with my sword, but it just went right through. Eventually the venti dissipated l but not without one final swing. It nocked down the female and sent her down the canyon. The blonde haired guy jumped down the canyon after her. Stupid guy. He can't fly. I can. I jumped down the canyon and let my wings out, only to find Blondie and the girl soaring upward. How is that even possible. Last time I checked, I was the only one who could fly. I thought to myself. I flew back up to the canyon, only to find Annabeth threatning the three demigods.

"Tell me where he is." Uh oh. Annabeth is yelling at them. Better go step in.

"Annabeth, calm down. Look, Hera said that we would find the anwser here, today. Well, there it is." I said, pointing to Blondie.

"Okay, what's this all about." said a kid who looked like a Latino Santa elf.

"Okay, we got to get to the chariots." I said. Avoiding the question.

Annabeth, Butch, and I piled them into the chariots.

"Hey, what's up with the blondie." Latino Elf asked.

"Nothing, it's just that she's a little stressed. My brother, aka her boyfriend, has gone missing. He's a demigod named Percy Jackson. Have you seen him?"

Am I worried? Yes. Was that stupid? No. I have to ask the demigod community where he is. Maybe these guys saw him.

"What does he look like?" The girl asked.

"Like me, but with black hair and sea green eyes."

"Don't you have black hair?" Blondie asked.

"Black highlights. My hair is naturally blonde, like Annabeth's. The blonde girl."

"Oh, no. We haven't seen him." Latino Elf said.

"I'm not going to hold anything against you. Let's start fresh, shall we? Hi. I'm Mal." I said, hoping to change the subject.

"Nice to meet you Mal. I'm Jason." Blondie said.

"I'm Piper." The girl said.

"Leo." Latino Elf responded.

"I think this is the start of a friendship."