Chapter 22: FYI, This Is From Ben's Point Of View

I peeked inside of Mal's side of the room. I heared Mal and Sabrina fighting. They went quite all of a sudden. I wanted to check inside their room to see if they killed each other.

I went in, only to see Mal passed out on the ground, with Sabrina standing over her.

"What the hell are you doing!" I screamed, concerned for Mal.

"Chill out, I just covered up most of Mack's memories because she wouldn't believe that our mother is Queen Elsa of Arendelle."

"Who's Mack?"

"Her."

"That's not Mack, that's Mal."

"Mal's real name is MacKenzie, aka Mack." All of a sudden, Mal stirred. She awoke and looked around.

"Sabby, Sabby! Where are we?" She asked. Why was she calling Sabrina Sabby? She never called her that before. Wait, why was her hair platinum blonde? Her hair wasn't like that before, was it? Now that I think about it, she looks a lot like Queen Elsa. Elsa came to Castle Beast a few months ago, asking to see pictures of the villain kids that I brought here. I showed her a group picture of Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, and I when we went to Disney World. She pointed to Mal. "Who is this?" She asked me. "My girlfriend, Mal, the daughter of Maleficent." Then Elsa started crying. Then she said "Thank you for finding my daughter." That shocked me. Mal was Elsa's daughter? How was that possible? Mal was the daughter of Maleficent. Her full name is even Maleficent. She must be lying. "I'm not lying. MacKenzie was kidnapped from me the day before Sabrina and I left the Isle. Last we heared, Maleficent changed MacKenzie's name to Mal." Now here was Sabrina, the daughter of Elsa, telling me that she wiped Mal's memories just to make her remember.

"It's okay Mack." Sabrina said.

"I had a strange dream. Ahhhh!" Mal screamed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"You! You were in my dream. Why in my dream were we dating?"

"What's the last thing you remember?" I asked Mal.

"Getting kidnapped by Maleficent." She responded.

"Mal,"

"Why are you calling me Mal? My name is MacKenzie."

"Carlos! Evie! Jay! Come down here! We have a situation!" I yelled, avoiding Mal's question.

"Why is there a snowflake under Mal?" Evie asked behind me. She was right. There was a snowflake under where Mal was sitting.

"A) stop calling me Mal! My name is MacKenzie. B) I was the twin that was born with the snow powers. Sometimes I can't control it."

"Okay... Can anyone explain what's going on?" Jay asked.

"Ask 'Sabby'. She's the cause for this." I responded.

"Hey," Mal, excuse me MacKenzie said. "Don't make fun of my sister!"

"You did this Sabrina. I'm never going to forgive you." I said as I tried to storm out.

"Oh no. She needs you now more than ever. You are staying here." Carlos said, blocking the doorway.

"What's going on Sabrina?" Jay asked. She explained the situation to Jay, Carlos, and Evie while they held me back, trying to stop me from choking Sabrina.

"Okay, now I see why you want to choke Sabrina. Hell, I want to choke her to. But violence doesn't solve everything." Evie said, trying to calm me down.

"Give her back her memories, right now." Carlos said.

"Okay, okay. Calm down. This is going to be hard, but I'll try." Sabrina said. She put her hand on MacKenzie's forehead. MacKenzie passed out and about 1 minute later, she woke back up.