Where The Hell Am I?????

Chapter 3: 

Ashton Jr's P.O.V. 

I put the cloth over Anna's face and watched her pass out. Would my father approve? I have no idea. My father was Ashton Amore Sr. He was also the leader of our gang. He always told us that we needed someone new, and I believed that she, was it. I mean come on! The punch she threw at that guy at the bar, that was amazing! She would make a really good Bull. Yeah, the Bulls. That was the name of our gang. Our life long rivals were the Wolves, they killed thousands and we hated how they killed the innocent.

We needed Anna, she would help us out a lot. We don't have any girls in our gang, so the guys are going to be all over her. She was gorgeous, the most beautiful thing I had ever seen, she had a wicked punch, and you could tell that she was a badass. She's going to be really pissed when she wakes up, but as long as I get to have her with us, I don't care. James was the one that I was worried about. He had no self control. I gave her a large enough dose that she was going to wake up in the mansion a few hours away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

The Mansion

Anna's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around the room. What the hell happened last night? I was on a soft red bad, in a black painted room. I got up and felt the hangover. Ah shit. I remember now. I walked outside with that guy after I punched Jay and he knocked me our with, some kind of liquid on a cloth. As I was starting to get pissed off at myself, the guy from last night walked in.

"Good morning Anna."

"Where the hell am I? Who are you? What do you want?"

"Your in my house, in your room. I am Ashton Amore Jr. your new partner. And what I want, is for you to get dressed and come meet the gang."

"What gang? Are you in a gang?"

"Yes, my gang, the Bull's. We are meeting today to talk about the Wolves recent kills. They are our greatest enemy."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait a second. The Wolves?"

"Yeah why?"

"They killed my parents eight years ago."

"Just another reason for you to join." Wait a second, was he asking me to join his gang? I could get Cart back for my parents deaths. What do I do?

"I'll do it." 

"What! You don't even want to meet the gang yet? I think they are going to like you." I can't help it, he's so hot, I think I can't flirt for just a little bit, no harm done. 

"But I don't want to meet them. I like the guy infront of me." Ashton walked over to me and wrapped his hands around my waist and kissed up and down my neck. I held back a moan and looked up at Ashton. "How about we go meet those gang members of yours huh?"

"But I like it right here Anna."

"Come on, get out so I can change Ashie."

"Alright my Princess." He winked at me and left. I can't believe I let him do that! And the thing was, it felt so right. I walked into the closet attached to my room and found it full of clothes. I put on a red tank top and ripped black skinny jeans. I pulled on hightop converse and walked into the attached bathroom. I opened all the drawers and found a flat iron and a curling iron. I pulled out my curling iron and let it fall in ringlets around my shoulders. I opened the door and walked out of my room to see a smiling Ashton. He started looking me up and down. He was checking me out! I walked up to him and wrapped my hands around his neck.