whoa there tiger

Chapter 4:

Ashton's P.O.V.

I can't believe that's how she picked guys! She used her lucky number and it told her where to go. Huh, I love the number eight now. It brought me to her. I've realized that if your soul mates, the world with bring you together in a way you'll never know. The way I feel when I kiss her, it's like I've waited my entire life just to be able to have those few moments. It's like I have lived my entire life, just to have that one moment when she's in my arms kissing me. I couldn't stand it when she walked around kissing all the other guys, I was angry actually. I want her to be mine and only mine. Only to have her pick me.

"So where do you want to go Princess?"

"Can we go to my room Ashie?" Ashie? When did she start calling me that? You know what? I don't care. I like it coming from her lips.

"Why would you want to do that Princess?"

"No reason. Or maybe there is one, I don't know."

"Come on baby girl your killing me, why do you want to go to your room?"

"Maybe I wanted to kiss you in private. Maybe I wanted to take a shower while you wait for me to get ready outside. Maybe I wanted to kiss you. You never know."

"Well I like the first one so lets hurry ." We did all but sprint to her bedroom hand in hand. She opened the door and we stepped in, and I pushed her against the door crashing my lips onto hers. She hopped up and wrapped her legs around my waist as I carried her to her bed. I laid her down never breaking the kiss. I begged her for entrence and she wouldn't let me in. I pulled back and looked into her lust filled eyes. I laughed and crashed my lips back onto hers hungrily. After a few minutes we pulled away panting.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah Princess?"

"Why did I chose you? I mean, pretty much all of the other gang members down there are smokin' hot, yet I chose you. Why?"

"I don't know Princess. Love at first sight maybe?"

"Maybe. You DO have smoldering eyes."

"I know." She pulled me back to her again and I kissed her with as much passion as I could manage without hurting her. I am going to have a hard time not falling for this chick.

Anna's P.O.V.

He kissed me back with a burning passion and I couldn't help but think I was in over my head. This guy was stupidly hot, he kidnapped me, I'm part of a gang, and I'm going after the guy who killed my parents. That's a lot to deal with. I kissed him as hard as I could and suddenly the door burst open to reveal a smiling James.

"Hey everybody. Watcha' doin?" I heard Ash grown as he pulled himself off of me. I couldn't help it, I let out a little giggle. He turned to me one more time and kissed me quickly.

"James," I said, trying not to sound dissapointed. "I was kissing my man until you barged in here without knocking. What if I was changing?"

"I'd make sure to come in your room more often."

"James....................... What do you want?" Ash said trying to care at least a little bit.

"I was just going to say that you two get to go on your first date tonight."

"What do you mean?" I asked pursing my lips.

"The ball........" James said making me sound like I was stupid.

"Uhhhh, that's tonight?" Ash asked sounding dissapointed.

"What ball?"

"Every year we all go to a ball where all of the local gangs dance and just have fun really. But, my father refuses to let us have fun. The ball is a masquerade so we all wear masks the entire night. And my dad thinks it's the perfect opportunity to practice getting closer to the Wolves so that when the time comes we can take them down. Do you want to go?"