I Didn't Do It For You

Chapter 9

Ashton’s P.O.V.

I wasn’t pissed. I was beyond pissed. She told him that she didn’t love me? She told him that she loved him? What is the world coming to? Why is this happening to me?

“Carter I lied. I don’t love you. I will never love the man that killed the people closest to me.”

“Anna that was eight, fucking years ago. Get over it.”

“No Carter. You’re a cold-blooded killer. People like you can’t feel emotion. You want to, but you can’t.”

“And who said that?”

“Agent Hotchner.”

“Who?” We all asked simultaneously. 

“Agent Hotchner, from Criminal Minds?”

“Ohhhhhh.”

“God you guys, don’t be such a Dinozzo.”

“A Who?”

“A Dinozzo? From N.C.I.S?”

“Never heard of it.”

“Ashton? Do we even own a TV?”

“Yeah why?”

“Carter, Ashton, everyone, put away your differences for a while because we are going to watch TV.” We all walked into the house and sat in living room. Then we all spread out except for me and Anna who was sitting on my lap. She turned on a show called Criminal Minds where that Hotchner guy was talking about killer’s not being able to feel true love.  “See Carter?”

“This is a TV show Anna. It isn’t necessarily true.”

“Gasp! You take that back!”

“Not unless you kiss me.”

“Never.” Ok. I’m pissed. He is NOT kissing my girl. I forced Anna to look at me and I brought my lips to hers. She was a bit surprised at first and then she started to kiss me back. I asked her for entrance and she opened for me instantly.  I felt her hands tangle in my hair and I brought her perfect self to my body. I looked over to see Carter looking pissed off. Normally, I would be my badass self and just whoop his little ass. But, since I’m making out with my girl right now, I think I’ll just do it this way. I pulled away and whispered in her ear.

“Anna? Do you want to go to your room?”

“Sure.” I picked Anna up bridal style and went to carry her to her room.

“Hey guys, don’t come looking for us.” I smiled widely and carried Anna upstairs toward her bedroom. 

Anna’s P.O.V.

Not that I don’t love it when Ashton makes out with me, but why did he? It’s not like him to do that in front of everyone else. Why would he do that since…….

“Ashton? Why did you make out with me downstairs?”

“Because you’re my girlfriend. I’m allowed to do that right?”

“Yeah, did you do that in front of everyone to make Carter jealous?”

“No……..”

“I can’t date Carter because I can’t trust him. Don’t make it so I can’t trust you too Ashton.”

“Fine. Yeah I did. He needs to know your mine ok?”

“Whatever Ashton.” We finally made it into my room and Ashton closed the door behind us. Ashton walked up in front of me and started to caress my face with his hand.