I Can't Take This Shit Anymore

Chapter 17

Anna’s P.O.V. 

I woke up sixteen hours later and changed out of yesterday's close. I pulled on a Pink sweatshirt and trudged down the stairs cautiously. I have a bad feeling that today something bad is going to happen I just know it. When I got down the stairs all the heads turned to me, except one. “Where’s Ashton?”

“Beach.”

“Ight, I’ll be at the beach.” I walked for about forever before I got to the back door and the sight took my breath away. The blue waves crashing on the soft white sand……….. Next thing I knew I had the back door thrown open and was already on the beach. Suddenly, I didn’t want to go swimming anymore.

There, just to my left, was my fiancée making out with a blonde. I felt the tears in my eyes and I ran back to the house quickly. By the time I reached the living room my entire shirt was soaked.

“Anna, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, I got salt water in my eyes.”

“Oh.” I ran up the stairs and started packing my bag quickly, there’s no way I can stay here anymore! When it was packed I walked downstairs to the dining room table and slammed the wedding ring right where Ashton sits. Then I left out the side door to the garage where I hopped in my car. But why leave now?

Instead, I grabbed a screwdriver and slashed every wheel on everyone’s car. Then I carved my name into Ashton’s leather seats and realized why that song was entertaining. I threw a rock in the windshield and got back into my  car where I drove out of the home, not willing to ever go back. 

Ashton’s P.O.V. 

I didn’t mean to kiss Jessica, I really didn’t. But she was the first girl I ever loved and when I saw her on the beach, I just couldn’t stop myself.

“I love you Anna.”

“Who’s Anna?” That was when I finally figured out what I was doing. That was the moment when I realized I had screwed up. 

“I’m sorry Jessica, I can’t do this.” I jumped up off of her and ran to house. When I made it to the living room all the guys looked at me.

“Dude, looks like Anna took care of you good on that beach!”

“What?”

“Yeah, she came back crying about five minutes ago and told us she got salt water in  her eye.” 

“Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit Oh shit.”

“What?”

“It wasn’t Anna on the beach with me.”

“What?!” The guys screamed.

“Jessica somehow got on our beach and………. It just happened. She must have seen.” James got up from the chair and punched my nose.

“Why the hell would you do that? You better make sure she’s ok!” I ran upstairs and Anna’s door was locked.

“Anna look. I screwed up ok? I didn’t even realize what I was doing until it was too late. I need you.” No answer.

“Anna, please?” No answer. 

“It’s time for dinner!” James screamed at me from downstairs. 

“Just please, don’t punish the guys for it.”  I walked downstairs to the dining room and pushed open the wooden doors, where I saw all the guys glaring at me. One by one they all came up and took turns punching me.