I Love You Anna

Chapter 6: 

Ashton's P.O.V.

I looked up to see James running to the car.

"Man start it now!" I started my car and James hopped in. 

"James whats wrong?"

"Ashton, drive home and I'll tell you when we get there." I stepped on the gas and we were home with everyone else in a matter of minutes. I looked around and couldn't find Anna anywhere."

"Where's Anna?"

"She beat the shit out of Carter when they threatened James and she said leave that she would go with Cade to throw them off your track." Cade's car pulled up and everyone ran to it. 

"Cade, where's Anna?"

"They took her man. They took Anna. She was running out to the car and a guy caught her. I got out and tried to find them, but I couldn't. I'm sorry." I can't control my emotions right now. I'm angry because Cade left without Anna, I'm upset because she isn't here. I'm a little happy because I know Carter got what he deserved. But Anna's gone and I feel dissapointed. I need Anna! "Ashton I'm so sorry." Then my dad ran out and I completely lost it.

"It's because of you that she's gone!"

"Who's gone Ashton?"

"Anna! You assigned her to her parents killer and she beat the shit out of him! She was also caught and now we have no idea where she is!"

"It's ok, we can get somebody else, she's replacable."

"No she's not! Do you not understand! She went with Carter to save us. She left with her parents killer, to save us. And I would die, to save her. We're getting her back." All the guys stood behind me and I looked at my dad. He seemed to be questioning me, but I'm saving Anna either way. 

"Alright son. We'll start Monday night."

"Yes!" We were going to save Anna no matter what. 

Anna's P.O.V.

"Anna? Who's Ashton?" 

"He's my ex."

"Well, let's dispose of him shall we?"

"NO! I mean, he was killed already. He died in a car crash two weeks ago."

"Oh well that's good. Because now,  your mine."

"Yeah, now I'm yours." What was I supposed to say! "No, I'm Ashton's." Yeah right! Out of nowhere the door burst open to reveal someone who looked a lot like Carter. Only missing two teeth. "Hey I'm Anna. Sorry about your teeth."

"Hey Anna I'm Zac. It's fine it's not like I can't get fake ones."

"Sorry................"

"It's ok. I'm only angry that I got beaten by a flippin' chick!"

"Hey, don't judge us women."

"So what was up with the spoon?"

"Nothing, you'll so make fun of me."

"No I won't I promise."

"Are you familiar with the show N.C.I.S?"

"Yeah why?"

"Well, in an episode, Ziva is teaching a knife throwing class and Tony was watching.   Ziva said, 'At Mossad we have a saying: Knives don't run out of bullets. Now, any questions pertaining to this class?' And Tony asks Ziva, 'I've got one. You ever killed anyone with a spoon?' And Ziva's response was, 'No but I'm seriously considering it.' And ever since then I've wanted to kill your brother with a spoon because Ziva considered it."