Scorching Tears

Chapter 18 

Ashton’s P.O.V. 

 “Ashton! What the hell is wrong with you boy! I raised you to respect women and you end up just like your grandfather, screwing up way too many times! Was Jessica really worth it?”

“Dad I had no idea what was going on  until it was too late. No it wasn’t worth it.”

“Yeah well you broke that poor girls heart and now she’s at the home where her fucking parents died crying about it with the guy who killed them!”

“Dad I didn’t mean, wait what!”

“She’s at her parent’s old house you retard!” 

“How do you know?”

“Really son? My untimely demise? Reminds me of my childhood? Warm, cozy, blood stains? Are you really that stupid?” 

“But SHE didn’t die there.”

“Yes she did Ashton. Emotionally. Did you ever read her file?”

“She has a file?”

“That answers that.”

“We can’t go get her if all of the tires are slashed though!”

“Stupid, did you forget about the tour bus?”

“Yes!” Last year we hijacked a famous sports teams bus, but whatever right?    

“Well come on then! We can’t waist anymore time!” 

Anna’s P.O.V.

 God they are stupid. I heard the tour bus pull out of the back of the house and laughed. “They really are stupid huh Steve?”

“Yes they are Anna.” We laughed evilly together and the plan was now in effect. I made it sound like I was at my parents house with Carter, But I was really on the beach where I saw Ashton making out with that Jessica chick with my ex boyfriend and everyone else who hated what happened to me. They were all my best friends before I came here. I had this amazing plan when I was going upstairs and believe me, it is a LOT of work. First, the whole cemetery thing, then the ‘untimely demise,’ it’s quite a hard plan to carry out to tell you the truth.

“Everyone ready?”

“Hell yeah!” All fifty three of them screamed. 

“Alright, we have about twenty minutes before they come back home. That gives us enough time to teepee it, set Ashton’s beautiful car on fire, and really just ruin his life.” We charged to the house and the people in charge of teepeeing went to work. Then me and Pierce ran inside to Ashton’s car where we pushed it out of the garage to the drive way and covered it in gasoline. Then we ran upstairs and trashed his room and I did the one thing that would absolutely destroy him. I took his signed Reggie Bush football and threw it into the car where it would be burned. I know this is all cruel, But come on!  The phone to the house rang and I ran downstairs to pick it up.

“HelLo!” I answered, making sure to be happy and bouncy.

“Anna?”

“Yeah?”

“You’re at our house?”

“Not for long, I leave in five.” 

“Shit Anna!” I heard Ashton yell at the rest of the guys that I was at their house. Then James picked up the phone.

“Anna, what does your evil brain have running through it?” 

“Nothing. But if you want to catch me, be here in  four.” And I hung up. Then I ran downstairs and yelled at everyone to get out of the house quickly. I went in the garage where I parked my car again and laid next to it. I slit my wrists, Pierce thought it was fake, but how the hell could I tell him that I was planning on killing myself. I heard the car start to burn and all the cars pull out of the driveway, leaving me and Pierce alone in the house. He waited by the torched car for the guys to finally show up. This was going to be quite a show. Then I heard the tour bus pull up, and it started to drizzle. This is going to be fun.