I Love You

Laurent POV
Larry and I was watching tv and just chillin. We had a couple days off from our workshops and from working so much, we decided to take a break. Larry was so happy and so was i, but its just that i have really strong feelings for him. And he doesnt know it. Sometimes he kind of wonders why im so distant from him and not talking as usual. Well i would tell him that i love him but its just so hard and if i tell him....who knows what he will say. I had strong feelings for him for a long time now and i dont know if i should tell him or not. Larry is so sweet, gentle , kind and sexii, i love him so much, its just so unbearable. We were watching a movie called White Chicks and we saw a funny part and larry laughed, but i just died inside. His laugh gives me life and ughhh i cant take it anymore. He needs to know my love for him and i much i care for him, but im just so..scared. 

Larry: Hey Lau?

Lau: *still thinking to himself*

Larry: Lau??

Laurent: *shakes himself from his thought* uh?

Larry: you okii? You've been acting wierd, and not talking to me. Is everything okii??

Lau: uh yeah,yeah, im fine im just thinking to myself lately.

Larry: Oh well what are thinking? *moves closer to Lau*

Lau: uh its nothing..*breathing hitched*

Larry: Come on, why cant you tell me?

Lau: cuz its something personal i like to keep it to my self. *looking down at his hands*

Larry: well its personal to me too now i want to know whats wrong with you, come on tell me. Why are you acting so shy around me?

Lau: shy??*in his head*

Larry: Tell me what you are thinking about.

Lau: Im fine Larry, nothing is wrong with me and besides im tired so im about to go to bed. Good night Larry.

Larry then grabbed my hand as i was going to leave, and pushed me onto his lap and hold tight to me as he whispered 'tell me now' in his deep french accent. It was such a turn on and i had a hard on when he grabbed me and pushed me. And im on his lap....

Lau: Larry plz let go of me, im fine.

Larry: no ur not

Lau: Larry...

Larry: Why cant u tell me? Is it something embarrassing? Do you think ill make fun of you? Just tell me what tour were thinking about and ill let you go.

Lau:*slience*

Larry: Lau tell me now. Im your mon ferè ( im srry if i spelled wrong😖) why cant you tell me.

Lau:*silence again*

Larry: *sigh* you know what im going to have to punish you if you dont tell me.

Lau: *inside his head*Oh no. Punishment?? Whats his idea of 'punishment'??

Larry: im going to give you three seconds. If you dont tell me after three seconds is up, your punished.

'I cant tell him, i cant tell him, i cant tell him, i cant.'

Larry: 3...

No i cant tell him. If i tell him he'll hate me and never love me again as a brother...or a lover.

Larry: 2....

Lau: *starts to tear up* no i cant tell him.

Larry: 1... Well punishme-

Lau: OK!! I'll tell you*starts to cry*

Larry: why are u crying??

Lau: its because i..love you, larry...

There was silence in the room for like at least 10 seconds then larry broke the slience.

Larry: you dummy*chuckled*

I looked at larry and we connected eyes immediately. All I saw was just....love.

Lau: larry??

Larry then leaned in to my face and kissed me gently and passionately and i moaned in between kisses. I was crying while i was kissing and he held my face in his hands and he was so gentle.

Larry: Lau, I love you too*smiles*

Lau:*smiles*

Larry and I just stayed in that position..and we started to kiss again and just look into our eyes. He took his thumb and wiped the tear off of my face and i started to cry harder and my face turned flesh red and i was so embarrassed.

Larry: Lau..

Lau: yes larry...

Larry: dont ever hide your feelings towards me. Tell me how you feel and i will help you.

Lau: ok larry, i wont. I love you 💜

Larry: I love you too💚.

I actually like this first one that i did😊
I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter i guess you can say. Sorry if there was any mistakes in between. Let me know how you thought about this. I love to hear some of your thoughts🤗