Confession Gift

December 5

Lau POV
Tomorrow is Larry and I birthday and i want to get him a present. But i don't know what he wants or likes. I know your probably thinking' Lau he is your twin you should know' i know i get it. But its a different present... I have feeling for my Twin and he doesn't know it. I want to give him that present... that i like him. But i'm scared of what his reaction would be. My first present i was going to give him is rings. He loves rings so thats his gift. Thats what he wanted for a while now. And I really hope he loves it and I hope he can still love me as his twin, brother, best friend, and....and lover.

Larry POV
Tomorrow is my twin and I birthday and i want to give him something really nice. So i think i know what he likes. And i notice that Lau is trying to find me a present too. And i notice that he has been a little shyer around me and little distant from me also. I wonder why he's doin that. But anyways i hope he likes my gift. My gift for Lau is a beaded bracelet. He likes to wear them on his wrist cuz he looks cool on him. (Lol idk 😆). So now im at the jewelry store and looking for the bracelet. When i walked past the rings section i saw something that looked exactly what i needed. The black bracelet. Its perfect. So bought it and headed out of the store.

At the house....

Larry POV

I came home and went to my room to go fix the present for Lau. I then heard the door unlock from downstairs. It seems like he came back to get my present. So i went downstairs to see Lau in the kitchen on his phone and drinking some water.

Larry: Hey Lau

Lau: Oh hey

It was silence. It seemed like he didnt really have anything to say. He's always quiet. Then i broke the silence.

Larry: Hey Lau...

Lau: yeah*looks up*

Larry: what do you want to do for us birthday tomorrow?

Lau: uh i don't know...maybe just spend the day with just us two?

Larry: *smiles* Ok thats a good idea...

Lau: Cool, so we're gonna be a 27...

Larry: Ikr , i just remember when we were in our teenage years and just dancing in the streets showing people who's the boss. *chuckles* man I loved those years. We're 27...

Lau: *blushes* I know it feels like we're getting old but we're really young and its amazing.

Larry: I know right. Can i ask you a question?

Lau: *nervous* yea sure..

Larry: Do you like me.. Like a lover?

Lau stood there..frozen.. He didn't really expect him to ask that question. He just started to blush uncontrollably. He just felt hot inside. Lau didn't know why he felt this way. He was getting hot. He then had a little courage to say something.

Lau: *nervous* no..

Larry: ok.. Well im gonna go to bed and get some sleep. Goodnight Lau