Controlled

Author POV
Lau was at home watching TV until Larry came home. Lately he's been kind of in the dark and he had been going out lately. Sometimes he actually thinks he might be hurting himself but he to scared to even ask him. He sometimes thought it was about him but what could he done to upset Larry. Lau saw Larry go into the kitchen looking into fridge for a drink. Lau decided to just man up and ask him why the hell he keeps leaving him and why the hell he keeps avoiding him. Lau got up from the couch and went into the kitchen to talk to Larry.

Lau:*whisper* Larry?

Larry:*looks up* What do you want?

Lau saw a pair of red shot eyes and he smelt his breath smelling of alcohol. He hated to see his twin like this he never thought his twin would ever drink even looking like this.

Lau:Are you ok? Please talk to me I see your going out a lot and your drinking. What's the problem please tell me.

Lau tried to hold his hand put Larry moved away quickly, Lau flinched and he saw him just grabbed his drink to only drink again.

Lau:Larry please don't act like this I hate to see you act like this. It scares me. Please tell me what's wrong.

Larry:*rolls eyes* Why does it even matter to you now?

Lau: *yells* It matters to me all the goddamn time you always leaving me and I'm always wondering where your ass was at all the time!!

Larry looked at Lau seeing that he was getting anger and he didn't like what Lau was tell him.

Larry:*anger* Who you yelling at?

Lau:*scared* I-I am talking to-to you

Lau couldn't get himself together he couldn't really man up like he was planning on to do. He saw Larry put his drink down on the counter and he sit up and looked at Lau. Lau felt nervous. His breathing was shaky and irregular. He wanted to run away and see what Larry was going to do to him, but he needs to know what was bothering him. He then walked towards Lau ,making him walk backwards until he hit the wall. Larry put his hand on the wall and he leaned down to his face, which his breath smelt of alcohol. Lau felt small. He tried to remain calm but it failed. Larry knew he was nervous and scared.

Larry:*low voice* Are you scared Lau?

Lau:*whimper*N-No

Larry chuckled and he tilt his head to attack Lau's neck. Lau bit his lip to keep his moans from coming out. He was acting weird like he wasn't acting like the Larry Lau knew. The nice caring, funny, cute bunny teeth Larry. This Larry is being aggressive and mean to Lau.

Lau:*whimpers* Larry please stop, I don't wanna do this.

Larry:*seductively* Come on Lau Bebe.

Lau knew he can't get through Larry if he's semi-drunk like this. But it's true he didn't want him to stop. But he felt violated this is not love to Lau. This is something different. Lau put his hands on his chest and tried to pull away but Larry grabbed his hand and pulled to his bulging erection. He rubbed his hand around it which made Larry groan in pleasure. Larry then grabbed and handful of Lau's ass and Lau moaned out loud. Larry smiled and he loved to hear his voice. Larry looked into Lau's eyes and he leaned in and kissed him slow,passionate, and hungry. He then turned him around and he rolled his hips upwards which made Lau moan out loud again. Lau felt the bulge from Larry and he whimpered in pleasure. He was going crazy he felt so small. But Lau loved the aggressive side of Larry it turned him on so much. Larry then took Lau's shirt off and then he kissed the back of his neck then kissed down his back. He was pulling down his pants with his underwater. He then slick his tongue on his hole and Lau shivered. Larry then devoured his hole while stroking his cock and Lau whimpered at the overwhelming sensation. He then put one finger inside of him of him and pumped really fast and Lau moaned uncontrollably. He then added another finger inside of him and pumped extra fast causing Lau's legs to shake and making him feel at his peak.

Lau:*moans* Omg Larry..

Larry went up to Lau's ear whispering 'Go ahead come I want to see it' with one slap on Lau's ass, Lau came in Larry's hand and some on his leg. Larry felt his brother shake from the orgasm and he held his brother tight so that he wouldn't fall. He then carried Lau to the couch and laid him down on his back. Larry took his pants off making his dick fly out and he stroked his himself until he was ready to go inside of Lau. He looked down at his brother to see him bite his lip and moving his hips upwards. Larry loved the sight of Lau it was turning him even more.

Larry:*whisper* You ready for daddy?

Lau:*moans* Mmm yes *bites bottom lip*

Larry: How bad you want it?

Lau: I want it please Larry don't tease me.

Larry then grabbed his hands and put him them above his head making him squirm to get out his grip. He then rolled his hips forward which made Lau moan again out loud and making him go crazy.

Larry:Don't tell me what to do I'll tease you if I want to tease

Lau:*whimper*. I'm sorry daddy but please I want it badly.

Larry smirked and kissed Lau passionate and slow. He then went inside him stretching his hole inch by inch. Lau moaned loudly and he grabbed Larry's hand for him to stop. But Larry ignored his protest and just kept going.

Lau:*moans* Omg Larry-Please slow down-ahh!

Larry:*lust* Shh Bebe you can take it.

Larry let go of Lau's hands and he hugged his brother close to him so he could go deeper inside of him. Lau put his heads on his back and clawed his back. Larry felt close to his peak he was thrusting inside Lau deep and fast right in the spot. Lau was going crazy and he was super close to his peak also.

Lau:*moans* Larry Im c-close ahh

Larry:*groans* Me too.

With one final hard thrust they both came. Larry came inside of Lau and Lau came on both their stomach. Lau was shaking from his orgasmic scream and Larry muffled his scream in the crook of Lau's neck. They both felt hot,sweaty and tired. Larry was sensitive but he was able to pull out of Lau and crashed beside him. Then they both felt very drowsy and the next thing you know they both fell asleep cuddling close together.

Hiya Fam, Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot I have another one shot coming later on so I won't leave you hanging. I would love to see some feedback and this idea was from hueyandjasminelover7 💕.
XOXO❤️

Sorry if there was any mistakes😥