The Test

Larry's room💜
Time:11:00 am

Author POV
Larry woke up to a sunny bright and warm day. The sunshine shined through the blinds and he felt it beam on his face.  Larry heard a soft snore coming from the side of his bed and it was his lover Lau. Larry analyzed his face. It was so beautiful to him. The way his face was structured and his lips plumped like a plum. He was an awestruck of what the beauty was in front of him. Larry then took his hand and stroke his face and his thumb was moving in circles on his cheek. Lau opened his eyes and squinted his eyes to adjust the brightness that was beaming and he felt a hand on his face and he took his own hand and placed it on top of Larry's hand. They intertwined their fingers together. Larry leaned in and kissed his forehead. Lau sat up and put his head on Larrs shoulder.

Lau: Larry?

Larry: yes bebe?

Lau: what do you want to do today?

Larry: honestly i dont really know. I just want to spend the day with you.*smiles*

Lau: *chuckles* well we can just stay in the house and watch tv all day.

Larry: *chuckles* yea lets just take a breather for today.

Lau: you want to go the living room?

Larry: sure lets go. *gets out of bed* arent you coming?

Lau:*stretch arms out* will you carry me?

Larry:*chuckles* anything for my LauBear💚

Larry picked Lau up bridal style and kissed him on the lips gently and walked downstairs and set him on the couch. While Larry went into the kitchen and got snacks from the cabinet and went back to the couch to sit with his LauBoo💜.

3 hours later...

Larry POV

After a couple hours of just relaxing and watching tv, larry was feeling uncomfortable. He looked over to see that Lau was asleep so he decided to get up and go the bathroom. He went to the bathroom and he had a hard on. He was thinking if he should jack off or just let Lau do it. And he made the obvious choice. He left the bathroom and went back to the living room. He tip toed around the couch to where Lau was laying and he notice that he was still asleep. He an idea to wake him up. He sat on the couch next to Lau and he removed the covers from his torso down. He went to grab his shaft and notice that Lau had a hard on too. Is he having a wet dream? Well let me help him with that. I rubbed his shaft up and down inside his pants and then i took it out and started to stroke slowly so i wont wake him up. He started to move a little so i stopped stroking him until he stopped moving. Once he stopped moving i was going a little faster and i started to stroke myself. Lau had precum and he turned Larry on so much. Then Larry leaned down and sucked Lau. He was slurping and sucking so much he was hungry for it. Lau started to moan a little and he started to move a little, but larry kept on going. Lau slowly opened his eyes and he looked down to see something on his lap and a motion of it going up and down. It was larry and he was sucking on him.

Lau: *moans* larry

Larry: you want me to stop? *looks up at him*

Lau: No plz dont stop*whines lustfully*

Larry smirked and went down on Lau, he sucked all of him up and Lau was just out of it. Lau was in such pleasurable state that he moaned uncontrollably and his back arched up. Larry went faster and started to stroke him while still sucking on him.

Lau: *moans* larry im about to cum

Larry: come on baby, come for me*lustfully*

Lau climaxed and came inside of Larry's mouth and Larry swallowed every last bit of it. Lau was breathing heavy and trying to get himself together. Larry stood up and kissed Lau passionately and Lau gave in quickly.

Larry: seemed like you had a nice dream*smirks*

Lau:*chuckles* well i couldnt have gotten it better if you didnt do that to me.

Larry:*chuckles* well lets just say it was a test to see if it was for real or not.

Lau:* chuckles* whatever.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!!
Sorry it took so long to update i kinda lost the feeling to do one lately but i'll try do more soon. Im thinking about doing another one after this😐.
But anyways thanks for reading i'd love to see some  feedback!!👌🏽

Sorry if there was mistakes😥