Daddy

You can play the song whenever you want💖

Author Pov

Larry was just sitting on his bed watching tv and Lau was in the bathroom taking a shower. Larry then heard the water stop and he saw Lau come out the bathroom, wet, steamy, and Larry's buddy down there was getting hard. Lau had his towel and Larry saw that v-line and he bit his lip when his member got hard. Lau walked to the dresser and picked out some clothes. Larry on the other hand got out bed and made his to go behind Lau and hugged him from behind. Larry grinded Lau and Lau moaned and he felt Larry's member from behind. Larry kissed Lau's neck and Lau held Larry's face and grabbed his hair softly to go deeper into the kiss on the neck.

Lau: *Moans* Larry.... I just got out of the shower

Larry: dont worry bebe, we'll take another shower...*kisses neck* together

Lau bit his lip when he said that. Larry turned Lau around and gave him very passionate kiss and Lau moaned in between kisses. Larry picked Lau up and sat him down on the dresser and Lau wrapped his legs around Larry's torso. Larry kissed down To Lau's chest and and then down lower to his abdomen and then went to his towel which was covering his stick. Larry took the towel off and started to stroke Lau slowly and teasingly. Lau whined in lust, he wanted more. Larry slowly went down on And started to suck on him while stroking him. Lau moaned and arched his back he was in the world of ecstasy. Lau put his hand on Larry's hair gently and caressed his face while Larry is still sucking him. Larry stopped to look at Lau. He saw such  lust in his eyes and want. Larry picked Lau up and kissed him while going to the bed. He set Lau down on the bed, never breaking the kiss, he rubbed all round his body and went down to his juicy round ass. He started to finger Lau. Lau moaned and Larry added another finger in and started pumping feverishly. Lau was going farther into the world of ecstasy, it felt so good. Larry stopped abruptly to rub his ass and give it a good massage before he puts the real thing in.

Lau: *moans* Larry...

Larry: Thats not my name.. I wont pleasure you until you call my name..

Lau: *whines* Larry please dont tease me *moans*

Larry. Whats my name?

Lau: Larry...

Lau felt a sharp pain on his ass. Larry slapped his ass and told him to say his name. But Lau was so turned on he didnt know what to say. Larry was impatient so he just slammed inside of Lau and started to pump slowly. Lau moaned uncontrollably. Larry started to pumped a little faster and started to kiss Lau plump lips.

Larry: Whats my name bebe?  Moan my name. I wanna hear it.

Lau: Daddy...*moans*

Larry: There you go bebe. Say it again.*groans*

Lau: Daddy*moans

Larry was close to cum and he could tell that Lau was close too.

Larry: bebe im close..

Lau: Me too*moans*

With just two more hard thrust they both  climaxed together and they were exhausted, especially Larry. Larry laid on top of Lau and take the time to breath.

Larry: well that was amazing*smiles*

Lau: *looks annoyed* Larry i just took a shower. Why?

Larry: Sorry bebe.. You was tempting me to fuck you, with your sexii curvy ass body.

Lau: *blushes and chuckles* thank you, but you couldn't control it?

Larry: no im sorry bebe*kissing his cheeks*

Lau: i forgive you.

Larry: Besides i know u liked it*smirks*

Lau: *chuckles* whatever.

Larry: Come on lets go take a shower.

Lau: .....

Larry: Arent you coming?

Lau: *pouts* carry me?

Larry chuckles and carries Lau into the bathroom and takes a shower. They scrubbed each other up and down and after they were finished they went to bed and slept nice and peacefully together. 🌟

Hope you guys enjoyed it!! And thanks for reading my book!! 💖 Also I know the music doesn't fit but i just wanted to put music in one these chapters...so yeah😐.
XOXO!!

Sorry if there was mistakes😥