Teasing

Author POV
Larry and Lau was coming back home from their Switzerland Workshop. They were exhausted and tired. But they always wanted to party and of course they had to show up to the club. So when they got home they relaxed for a few hours until it was time to go. Larry took a shower and Lau was waiting for Larry. When Larry came down stairs Lau was captured by what Larry was wearing. He was wearing black jeans with a black shirt and he wore his Jordans with a beanie on his head. That black shirt looked so good on him. But lately Larry hasn't really noticed that Lau was deeply in love with him. He never even took the chance to even make him trigger the feelings for him. Lau felt kinda depressed about it and he was always hella horny when ever he sees Larry wearing something sexy as hell. But Lau was way beyond horny and ready to be a slave for him. Larry asked Lau if he was ready and Lau said he was ready so they left the house and made their way the club.

.......

They arrived to the club and the announcer called  us out to the dance floor immediately. Larry went first and the song that was playing was 'Mos Def-The Beggar', thats the song that Larry was dancing at the Switzerland workshop. This song had Lau in so many emotions. Especially for the love for Larry that Lau had. This song explained the love that Lau had for Larry deeply. Larry danced to that song with so many emotions I was feeling heavily emotional with him. Lau felt like he was gonna cry. But all of sudden Lau heard the crowd scream and that took me out of my thought and Larry called Lau up to dance.

Laurent POV
The music that they played for me was 'Here by Alessia Cara' I felt a wave of emotions come over me. I felt like I couldn't control it. But the only way I can express it in a positive way is to through dance, so I danced and I felt every single emotion out. I kicked, spin, punch, and dodge, I did everything that I had left. It seemed like I was in my world so much that the crowd was cheering for me and some were even just shocked that I just killed it. When I glanced at Larry, he looked like he was hurt like he was understanding my pain. But he doesn't see my other pain that I have for him. When I was done dancing we just chilled afterwards. We sat in the VIP section and of course Larry just danced and I danced too.  While I was dancing Larry came up behind me and he said 'Meet me in the bathroom' I had chills when he did that to me, his voice just    gets me horny so much and Im already horny. When I went to the bathroom I called out his name if he was in here and suddenly I felt something pull on my arm and pulled me in a stall. My mouth was covered and I was scared for life. But when I felt something nibble on my ear I smelt Larry's scent. I relaxed a bit and I immediately gave in. He started to go down my neck and then he started to rub my body. He already knew I was horny.

Larry:*seductively* You want it bebe?

Lau:*moans* ...mhm(yes)

I bit my lip when I said the last part. He was making me feel so vulnerable. I couldn't really say anything else. Then I felt nothing on back anymore, it was no more pressure. I turned around and I locked eyes to Larry and I felt so little when I was looking at him in the eye. It was intimidating. He leaned towards me and whispered in my ear 'you've been bad lately, wait until we get home' I felt so many chills go down my spine, I couldn't handle it. He then walked out the stall and headed out the bathroom. I just stood there in complete shock. He's teasing me and it's making me feel sexual frustrated. I can't take this no more. I feel vulnerable, horny, and nervous. What is he going to do to me when we get home. I walked out the stall and headed back to the VIP section.

...........

Now we are in the car heading home. Larry is driving and I was in the passenger seat. I felt nervous. The tension in the air was to much for me. I peeked at Larry and he wasn't paying any attention to me he was in his own little world. I always wondered what he was thinking sometimes. We drove up to the drive way and parked the car. I got out and headed towards the door. I stood there in front of the door I hesitated to go in then all of sudden I felt a presence behind me and he grabbed my hand and unlocked the door. He then pulled me into the house and shut the door. I was then officially nervous on what he was going to do next.

...........

Heyy Fam! Hope you enjoyed. Please vote and I love to see some feedback. Also there is going to be a part 2 of this and it's going to be a little hot🔥. And I'm also sorry for the long wait on the updates😰.
XOXO

Sorry if there was mistakes!😥