Meeting Leo Pt2

This might be longer than usual....😬

Author POV

Leo put Lau and Larry in the cab car and went to his house. When he arrived to his house he pulled out Lau and Larry and he hold them by their waist. And Lau and Larry was holding on to his chest. When they went inside the house, Leo walked upstairs into his bedroom and settled Lau and Larry on the bed laying down and ge went to go freshen up a little. So he went to the bathroom. While he was in the bathroom Lau and Larry was still in the trance of being weak and horny over that kiss he did to them. Larry was trying to call Lau but Lau couldn't hear so he used his telepathy to talk to him. And it surprisingly worked.

Lau and Larry Telepathy POV

Larry: Lau baby are you ok?

Lau: yea im fine what happen?

Larry: *confused* You don't remember?

Lau: *worried* No.

Larry: Well i could remember everything that happened. That guy Leo kissed you and he freaking put you in a trance. And he made you feel weird.  And then when i cane over there to get you he kissed me and then i tried to fight back but my body rejected me and gave up.

Lau: *shocked* So thats what happen.. Why did i feel weak? I mean we feel weak when he kissed us?? Wait why did he even kiss me?! Larry im starting to feel scared.

Larry: *comfort* Don't worry baby I'm gonna beat his ass for kissing you. Don't you worry.

Lau:*scared* whats that noise?

Larry: It seems like he's done in the bathroom. Ok Lau follow my lead.. Ok?

Lau: *nervous* Ok Larry.

End of Telepathy POV

Leo POV

Now who should i attack first? Maybe i'll go to Lau first. He seems to be more...fragil and then i'll go to Larry next.

Larry POV
Dammit!! He's going after Lau first.. Shit i have to do something.... I'll regret at what I'm doing.

Larry pulled Leo off of Lau body and he kissed him hard and bit his lip. He was a good kisser so he led the advantage for Leo to get him first than Lau. Because Leo loved that roughness of Larry.

Leo: Oh so you want daddy first huh? *breaths heavily*

Larry:*moans* yes i do.
(Inside his head: Omg i feel like throwing up)

Leo rubbed all over Larry's body and he went down to his member and started to stroke inside his pants. Larry was trying so hard to resist, he couldn't handle it anymore. But luckily he was still in reality and he thought about his baby Lau.

Leo: Come on baby, moan for me..

Larry: *moans* Oh my gosh daddy.

Leo: There you go. Do it again..

Larry:*moans and bites bottom lip* yes daddy.

Leo: Yess baby.. I want you badly...

Larry: *moans* Than do it.. Please i need it.
(Omg i hate myself so muchhhh 😖😖😖)

Leo:*alines himself* I'm going in baby...

Leo slowly went in and Larry 'faked' his orgasm , it didnt really feel good. It felt like rape and in a non-sexual sensual way. Larry hated him so much. He tried his hardest to not let out a sound of him being hurt. But when he tried to do that he looked over and saw Lau still lust out of that kissing session. What the hell? How is he still like that? Then Leo went to grab his member and Lau instantly started to moan uncontrollably. Larry wondered why he couldnt keep himself together. As Leo was still fucking Larry and stroking Lau, he decided to fuck Lau now. And Larry tried to stop him , but he was in slight pain from that non sensual sex session. Leo went down on Lau and Lau was a moaning mess. Larry was so confused on why he couldn't get himself out of the lust trance. Larry tried to call him telepathy way but it wouldn't work. So now Larry his beyond upset he was so upset that he felt like he was actually feeling harsh pain from his ass and he felt violated. He was out of whatever trance he was in. So now he had just had to get Lau.