Meeting Leo

Author POV

Larry and Lau went out to go do some things  together. They went to the mall to buy some new clothes. They always liked to shop together. They like to hear what the other likes and don't like. And of course to see if they can match a cute outfit together. After shopping for a while they went to go get something to eat. Larry wanted some ice cream and so did Lau. So they went to a popular ice cream shop and got their ice cream. They sat down and Larry notice that a random guy started to stare at him and his twin. He looked at us with a very strange look. Larry couldnt really put his finger on it. But when Lau liked his ice cream, Larry saw that the random guy bit his bottom lip. Larry started to feel creeped out. Then the guy started to walk towards them and he introduced himself to the twins.

??: Hey my name is Leo

Larry: Hi my name is Larry and this is my twin Laurent.

Laurent: Hi * smiles*

Leo: Hey I saw you guys and y'all look cool to hangout with. I was wondering do you guys want to go out sometimes?

Larry and Lau looked at each other. They had their telepathy talk and Larry kept rejecting but Lau wanted to go. So then Larry gave in and saw Lau excited.

Lau: Yes of course!!*smiles*

Leo: Cool! So heres my number and call me or text when you want to go. See ya* walks away*

Lau: Bye Leo

Larry: Bye...

Lau: whats wrong Larry?

Larry: Idk he seems like a nice guy but i dont want to trust to quickly.

Lau: Larry its gonna be fine. Honestly i think he's a cool guy.

Larry: *sigh* ok.

At home...

Larry and Lau came back home and got ready to go the club tonight. Larry and Lau wore there new clothes. Larry wore a black '88 Twins' shirt and some Jordan's and some  black pants. Lau wore a a ocean blue button up shirt and black pants and Jordan's. They were technically wearing the same thing just with different shirts. Lau and Larry complimented each other and headed out to the club.

At the club...

The music was blasting loud and Larry and Lau had the spotlight to dance. Of course people came to see the duo Les Twins and they always never miss them whenever they go to a club. Larry was dancing and Lau was just watching at how he rolled his hips, did his footwork and his signature moves. He just saw an amazing view and he loved it when his twin did his signature move and of course his hipss are life. He just teases me and the ladies in the audience. I was so into it i didn't even realize Larry was calling me to dance next. When I danced i felt like Larry had such a stare to my body movements. He read my every single move and i felt chills go down my spine when he got behind me. All the ladies screamed and when he did that he grinded his hips forward and whispered 'you look so fucking hot right now'. I just moaned at how he grinded upwards like that. Everybody just screamed at how Larry did that to me. Especially the ladies. I can't believe he actually did that to me in front of people... Well i did kind of like it. I love Larry so much.

Lau POV
After a couple hours of dancing in the club, I sat down in the VIP section and decided to sit down for awhile. Ive been dancing my ass off.  But it seemed like Larry loved to see that ass shaking😏. But while i was sitting i saw that guy from early today. His name was Leo i think. I wonder why he came to the club alone. So i decided to go walk over there.