Lust and Want

Author POV
Larry and Laurent are in the car and driving back home from the San Fransisco workshop. Laurent was annoyed by Larry because he kept making fun of him whenever he messes up his choreo. Larry on the other hand was exhausted from all the dancing today. He was so happy and hyped a lot of people. Laurent looked out the window and he felt something heavy on his shoulder, it was Larry. He moved his shoulder away and Larry jolted.

Larry:*annoyed* What the fuck man? Why they hell did you do that for?

Lau didn't say anything.

Larry:*annoyed* Hello?! Can you hear me? Why are you ignoring me?

Lau:*annoyed* Because Larry your such a bully. Your always mocking me and you know that I'm sensitive and you still do it. Your so annoying. I dont do that to you.

Larry: Lau I only do that to you because i love you. I dont do that to annoy you bebe.

Lau looked at Larry confused. Larry never called him bebe before. But why now?

Lau: *confused* why did you call me bebe?

Larry:*moves closer* Because I love you.

Lau:* nervous* Can you get away from me 

Larry moved away from him and didnt talk to him for the rest of the ride. Larry knew what to do when they got home. He knew what to do with Lau.

At home....
When they got home Larry was in the kitchen getting water and Laurent was sitting on the couch on his phone. Larry looked at Lau and he bit his lip. He was getting turned on just by looking at him. Larry walked over to Lau. It seemed like he was still upset because he scooted away from me and sat on the far left. Larry finally said something that got Lau's attention.

Larry: *apologizing* Im sorry Lau i didn't mean to make fun of you.

Lau:*still looking on his phone* Shut up and leave me alone.

Larry got angry. Lau didnt notice it until he took Lau's phone out of his hand and Lau looked into Larry's eyes. Larry put his phone on the table and he kissed Lau hungrily and deep. Lau tried to stop him but he liked the rough side of Larry. That turned him on so much. He tried to hold back all his moans. Then Larry pushed him back on the couch and he attacked his neck. Lau bite his lip to hold back his moans. Larry then went down and took out his dick and started to jack him off. He went fast and then slow. He went rough and then gentle. He was making Lau go crazy. Then he put Lau's legs over his shoulders and he put two his fingers inside of him. He went rough and fast. Lau couldn't take it anymore he moaned so loud after that. Then Larry sucked on him and pumped inside of him fast and rough until he came. Lau came so much, he needed to catch his breath and he was already exhausted.

Larry:*lust* Dont get tired now bebe.

Larry picked Lau up bridal style and he went upstairs to go their bedroom. He threw Lau pn the bed and he got undressed. Larry ordered Lau to come over to his side. Larry ordered him to suck on him. Lau felt so tired but so horny at the same time. He didnt know what to feel. He wanted to feel Larry inside of him. He went over to his side and started to suck on him. He hallowed his cheeks to go deeper. Larry groaned and it felts so good. Larry grabbed the drawer that was next to him and opened it. He grabbed a vibrator dildo and some lube. He applied the lube onto the dildo and he bend down and inserted in Lau's hole. Lau tried to keep pleasuring Larry but if he let go he would've gotten punished. Lau stopped abruptly and moaned around Larry's dick.

Larry: I didn't tell you to stop.

Lau continued to blow Larry and when he did he turned on the dildo and it vibrated. Lau didnt expect him to do that. Lau released Larry's dick and took a breath and moaned. He needed to moan. Larry picked Lau up and threw him on the bed. He then pushed the dildo all the way in and slowly pulled out. He did it so teasingly,it was driving Lau crazy to make him go faster, but he wouldn't.

Lau:*whines* Larry please don't do this to me.

Larry: Are you going to stop while blowing me?

Lau:*whines* no I won't plz Larry

Larry went to Lau's face and he looked into his eyes. All Larry saw was lust and want, he knew Lau couldn't hold up any longer, so he decided to just go ahead and pleasure him but way more rougher. Larry took the dildo out and he alined himself with Lau's hole. He slowly went in and he grinded inside of him rough and hard. Lau moans were driving Larry crazy. Larry started to pump up and down and he stroke Lau dick slow. Larry stopped and switched positions, so now Lau was in doggy style. Although he can't see his orgasmic face, he can always hear him. He examined Lau's back of how it was so slender and his back was arched. He craved it so much. He traced his fingers down his back and his ass was so round. Larry leaned in and wrapped his arm around Lau's neck and dug his face in his neck, Lau intertwined his fingers with Larry's.  Larry was close to coming and so was Lau. After a few more hard thrusts Larry came and Lau came as well and he was about to collapsed on the bed but Larry caught him and he was in his arms. Larry was now on the bed and Lau was in his arms. It seemed like he worn Lau out cuz he was already knocked out and Larry just admired at how beautiful his brother is. Larry got situated in the bed and now he was spooning Lau and he felt his heartbeat and that slowly drifted him to sleep.

Heyyy Fam....This is trash I don't like this one shot i took wayyy to long to publish this. Im really sorry that i took so long to update😰😣. I just lost the feeling in writing and then sometimes it will come back to me and then i will lose it again😑😣.  Im rlly sorry. Im going to make another one tmmr and its gonna be way better☺️.  And also this one shot was suppose to be a BDSM type(ShaniceMcguire ) of story but it turned out to be just complete hardcore soft sex and that wasn't suppose to be my objective😒.  But anyways im going to stop ranting.

Hope you guys enjoyed it!! I love to see some feedback and please hit that vote button!!😉
XOXO

Sorry if there was mistakes😥