Punishment

Author POV
For a few days Larry have been teasing Lau a lot lately and Lau have been getting annoyed at the fact that he keeps teasing him. Like the other day Lau was washing the dishes and he didn't hear Larry come down the stairs. Larry walked up behind him and he put his hand on my neck and rubbed my pants where his dick was and he was stunned and he couldn't really react fast enough. But then Lau's dick was getting hard and he moaned out loud. He then rolled his hips upwards and he moaned out loud again until he turned around and he was by the refrigerator getting something.

Larry: Hey you ok? Why were you moaning?

Lau:*confused* What the hell are you talking about? You just grabbed my dick.

Larry:*drinks water* ........I don't know what your talking about. *drinks water again*

Lau:*blank* Wait-What you didn't- You know what forget about it.

Lau turned around and he resumed washing the dishes. Larry then went up to Lau's ear and say 'don't get horny when I'm not around, cuz if you do then your going to get punish', Lau shivered at how low his voice was it turned him on but he just shook it off. Larry licked his lips and bit his bottom lip and then he left the kitchen. Lau was beyond sexually frustrated and annoyed at the fact that he kept doing that to him. But he just let it slide and just ignored it.

So now Lau is watching TV in his bedroom and he felt kind of horny. He started to touch himself. Since he didn't have a shirt on he took off his pants and his underwear and he immediately started to stroke his cock. He then went to his nightstand opened up the drawer to get a dildo. He then put lube on it and he inserted inside of him slowly. He moaned out loud and he started to pump fast while stroking himself. He then started to pump inside of him slowly. He was moaning out loud and he kept moaning his twins brothers name.

Larry POV
I got out of my shower and I started to lotion my body and put my dirty clothes in the basket. I then hear some moaning from the other room it sounded like it was coming from Lau's room. I walked out of my room and I could hear moaning from the room. I walked closer to Laurent's room and peeked inside to see what was making him moan. I then saw him in a missionary position and the dildo in his plump round ass and him stroking his cock. He looked so sexy and I was becoming horny myself. But I have to punish him because he's masturbating without my permission. So now here comes the punishment. I walked inside the room and luckily Lau didn't hear me. I walked up to the bed and I just stared at his face of much love,lust, and want he wanted and needed. I then leaned down and I kissed him on his lips passionately and slow. I added my tongue into the mix and he moaned out loud again. I then rubbed his torso down to his dick and I stroked it slowly. I then stopped suddenly and he whimpered.

Lau:*moans* Why did you stop?

Larry:*whisper* Because you disobeyed me so now I have to punish you.

I then went down to his ass and I saw the dildo twitching inside of his hole. It was hungry. I then touched the dildo and then I slowly pumped in and out. He whined in pleasure he wanted me to go faster but this was his punishment.

Lau:*whines* Larry please don't do this to me..

Larry:*low voice* This is your punishment. I won't pleasure you until you learned your lesson.

I then resumed pumping slowly in and out of him. I saw him stroking his cock. That wasn't gonna be allowed so I took both his hand into my grasp and put them above his head. I then went back down and started to pump slowly in and out of him. I saw him bite his lower lip and him licking his lips.

Larry:*whisper* Do you like this Lau?

Lau:*moans* Yes..

Larry:*low voice* You want me to fuck you?

Lau:*moans*Yes

Larry then flipped Lau in a doggy style position and he was still pumping inside of him. He then started to to grind his hips forward and Lau felt his bulging erection. Lau was going crazy. He didn't like his punishment he needed Larry inside of him. But Larry ignored his little whimpers and just continued to torture him. Larry bucked his hips forward and then Lau felt a sting on his ass. He then felt another sting and it was making it more intense for him. He was really close to coming. His hands were still gripped together in Larry's hand and he couldn't really move.

Lau:*moans* Larry please...

Larry:*slaps his ass* You've learned your lesson?

He nodded his head. I took my pants off and stroked myself a few times and then I teased his hole by putting the tip on his hole. He whined and moaned. But then I slammed inside of him and Lau gasped for air. He was pumping and grinding inside of him. Lau was a moaning mess. He felt like he was gonna pass out from so much pleasure. But then Larry hugged Lau and just grinded inside him. Lau bit his lip of how deep he was going. He then pumped slowly in and out of him.

Lau:*moans* Larry...

Larry:*groans*Fuck..

With a few more hard thrusts, Larry felt his peak. So was Lau. Larry pulled Lu close to his chest and starting kiss him on the cheek which leaded him to his lips. With one final thrust they kissed and Larry came inside of Lau and Lau came on the bed and some on his hand. Lau felt the warmness of Larry's cum inside of him and he bit his lip at the sensation. They were both breathing heavy and Larry pulled out of Lau slowly. He then got up went to the bathroom and cleaned the mess on their bodies and changes the sheets. Then he saw Lau knocked out on the bed and so he went to bed and joined. He cuddled close so his chest was close to his face. He kissed his forehead and went to sleep hearing Lau's light snores.

Hiya Fam!! Hope you guys enjoyed this one shot❤️. I would love to see some feedback and I wouldn't mind you hitting that vote button😉.
XOXO💕

Sorry if there was mistakes😥