Nightmare

WARNING:THIS IS GONNA GET IN YOUR FEELINGS AND ITS ADULT CONTENT IN THIS. IF TOU DONT LIKE 🚪👈🏽👋🏽!!

For the rest of you enjoy☺️❤️.

Laurent's POV
Everyday I pleasure myself with pain. Going to school is like hell. School is the gasoline and I'm the fire that causes it. But in this case I'm really shy around people and I'm insecure about myself. Meaning I'm fat,ugly, and most importantly I'm gay. Which is surprising I know. But the pain that I go through at school is like complete jail hell. I hate it. I live by myself so whenever I go home I pleasure myself with one option.

I Cut myself.

I know I shouldn't do that but it relieves me and it's takes the pain away from what I experienced at school. So it's not all that bad. Besides I rather die than just go through this pain. My mother don't like me and I don't know who my father is so I'm at a lost. I have an older sister but she doesn't help me. She's always looking for new bait to catch. She's a hoe,whore,thot you name it. I just don't really have anybody with me I'm just alone. I wear long sleeves and I wear a hat everyday at school. Of course I take showers but not daily. I'm at school in the hallway at my locker getting my things. I then saw my locker get shut. I saw a tall body hovering over me and he pushed me against the lockers. I whimpered from the pain.

Larry: *mad* You got a problem with me little nigga? Huh?

Lau: *whisper* No no

Larry:*yell* What little nigga? What you gonna do about it?

He then tightened his grip on my shirt and I squeezed his hand to let go of me. I was practically off the ground by now. I felt like I was gonna pass out. And I'm not surprise nobody is stopping him.

Lau:*heavy breathing* Let..go...of me

Larry:*salty*. What I can't hear you? *tightens grip even tighter* Say it again.

I tried to hit him, punch him, slap him, but nothing work his grip got stronger until he finally let go of me and then he searched me for money. I didn't have any thing on me so there's nothing to look on me for. He just walked away. I started to tear up of how vulnerable I was. I grabbed my stuff and I immediately ran to the bathroom. I took out a blade from my binder and I did 4 new cuts on my arm. I then jut started to cry nonstop. I didn't want to go to class anymore so I just stayed in the bathroom until it was the bell. 

~*~

It was the end of the day and I put all of my stuff in my locker since I didn't have any homework to do.  I walked out of the school building and I saw Larry at his car leaning against it texting on his phone. I stared at him and he looked kind of upset. Like he's in a bad relationship or something. It seemed like I was staring at him to long because he looked up and he started to walk towards me. I started to get nervous my breath was irregular and I started to move backwards. He then clenched his fists on my shirt and he held me up.

Larry:*irritated* What you looking at little nigga??

Lau:*whisper* nothing I was just... w-walking -

I then felt a hot sting on my face and I was on the ground. I held my face in my hand to massage the pain away. Is this really necessary why do I always get beat up, beat down, bullied all the shit that happens to me all the goddamn time.

He was about to beat me up until I said something of nowhere...

Lau:*crying* why ?!

Authors POV
Larry backed away a step to see why he was yelling. He felt like he triggered something that made him upset. He tried to act cool like he wasn't a little scared but little did he know he was.